Rebound Scratch & Swirl Remover One Step Polish for Motorcycles
- This Item is Unavailable
Use It With
Rebound removes scratches, swirls, water spots, and other imperfections from clear coats, single stage paint, carbon fiber, and plastic fairings.
Use This To:
- Produce exceptional shine in 1 step
- Remove scratches, swirls, water spots, and other imperfections
- Clean clear coats, single stage paint, carbon fiber, and plastic fairings
- Clean and shine all colors, glossy surfaces, and clear optical plastics
Remove Scratches And Swirls In One Step
Rebound is an all-in-one scratch and swirl remover that restores a mirror finish to motorcycles in one step. The advanced polish utilizes hybrid technology which is blended with diminishing abrasives that cuts hard to quickly remove swirls, scratches, and oxidation, then breaks down to finish like a fine polish and restore a deep shine finish. Use Rebound Scratch & Swirl Remover for a mirror finish in one pass on clear coats, single stage paints, ceramic finishes, carbon fiber, and plastic fairings and windshields.
Easy To Use Formula
This revolutionary polish can be used with dual-action and rotary polishers for excellent cutting and finishing ability. Rebound contains no fillers, oils, or silicone that merely mask and cover scratches or other defects- the results you see are the true results you get! Rebound remove scratches, swirls, and defects from painted surfaces, plastic fairings, clear plastic windshields, headlights, tail lights, carbon fiber parts, and restore any motorcycle finish back to crystal clarity.
- Shake well, and always work on one, cool, 2' x 2' section at a time..
- Using a polishing pad, work the Rebound Scratch & Swirl Remover into the paintwork to remove swirls, scratches, and oxidation..
- Remove excess residue using a premium microfiber towel to achieve a brilliant shine.
- Follow by applying a coat of your favorite Chemical Guys motorcycle wax or sealant..
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Natural Diatomaceous Earth||61790-53-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Aluminum Oxide||1344-28-1||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Isoakanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces, Clear Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Spout