VSS One-Step Scratch & Swirl Remover Compound Polish
VSS Scratch & Swirl Remover is an all-in-one polishing compound that cuts just enough to quickly remove light to moderate swirls, scratches, and defects in your car’s paint, then finishes like a fine polish to deliver a mirror finish in just one step.
Available in These Kits
What Makes VSS Compound Polish Great
Not every car requires a 3-step polishing job. For cars with light to moderate swirl marks, scratches, and defects, VSS is the perfect one-step polishing compound. It cuts like a compound and then finishes in a fine polish to restore a lustrous shine and deep reflection. Start to finish, you’ll be done in a fraction of the time that standard 2- or 3-step polishes would take. It’s the fastest way to get a mirror-like shine on all types of paint!
Formulated for Fast Work Time
The advanced polish is formulated using diminishing abrasive technology. These innovative abrasives cut fast to remove swirls, scratches, oxidation, and 2500-grit sanding marks, then finish like a fine polish to create a wet mirror finish on painted surfaces. VSS restores a lustrous scratch-free finish without filling in or covering up swirls, scratches, or defects.
- Among our compounds, VSS is your best option if you want an all-in-one product
- 1-step, easy to use works on everything
- Diminishing abrasiveness technology starts like a cutting compound, then finishes like a polish
- Remove swirls, scratches, oxidation, and 2500 grit sanding marks
- Refine paint finish to mirror-like shine
- Works with dual action polisher or rotary polisher
- Save time and use less product with amazing results
- Use on wheels for lustrous shine
How to Use VSS Compound Polish
Use a dual-action polisher or rotary polisher. With a dual-action polisher, you’ll use 4-5 drops and moderate pressure until the product becomes clear. With a rotary polisher, you’ll use 4-5 drops and just the weight of the machine until the product becomes clear. Remove residue with a clean microfiber towel. Watch our demo video for a step-by-step demonstration.
|Creme / Paste
|Clear Coat, Gloss, Painted
|Cutting Pad Required
Chemical & Ingredient Information
Chemical disclosures and material safety data sheet.