Wheel Woolies Wheel Brushes
Professional detailers choose Wheel Woolies for a gentle cleaning touch on any wheel, rim, and tire. If you're tired of struggling with old rags and scraped knuckles when cleaning off road grime and brake dust, then Wheel Woolies are for you.
What Makes Wheel Woolies Wheel Brushes Awesome
Clean Wheels and Rims
Wheel Woolies are big plush brushes for cleaning deep inside wheels and rims. The poofy synthetic wool microfiber gently scrubs away dirt, road grime, brake dust, and any other filth ruining the beautiful shine of your wheels. Slip the Wheel Woolie in between the spokes to clean into the barrel of alloy rims, steel wheels, or custom aftermarket drag slicks.
Clean Any Other Hard-To-Reach Spot
The right tool for the job makes any task go well. Cleaning those hard-to-reach spots is made much easier with versatile cleaning tools like Wheel Woolies. Slip the puffy woolly tool in narrow spots where bigger brushes, towels, and hands just don't fit. Gently scrub dirt, filth, and grime from door jambs, hood jambs, trunk jambs, door hinges, engine bays, brake parts, suspension components, sunroof window tracks, seat tracks and much more!
- Easily maneuvers through spokes, door jambs, and exhaust tips
- Three brushes with different plush heads for optimal cleaning
- Durable synthetic soft wool microfiber
- Prevent scratching and swirling
- Comes with a 19", 12" & 8" brush
How To Use Wheel Woolies Wheel Brushes
- Rinse away loose contamination and spray the face and barrel down with your favorite Chemical Guys wheel cleaner.
- Use the soft brush to easily scrub filth from deep inside wheel barrels, around cracks, and through crevices.
- Insert between spokes to clean all areas of your wheels.
- Once contamination is suspended in the cleaner, simply rinse it away with water.
|Stainless Steel, Metal, Aluminum
|Anodized, Chrome, Clear Coat, Glossy, Matte, Painted, Powder Coat