Professional Heavy Duty Bottle & Sprayer
For big detailing jobs, professionals ditch stock sprayer heads and upgrade to chemical resistant Heavy Duty Sprayer Bottles to hold more product and dispense more solution with every squeeze.
What Makes Professional Heavy Duty Bottle & Sprayer Awesome
Superior Resistance To Detailing Products
The Heavy Duty sprayer bottles use an ergonomic handle, extra-large sprayer trigger, and chemical-resistant Viton o-ring seals to keep up with the fastest detailers on the planet. Every pull from the sprayer handle pumps out 1.3 ml per stroke, over 40% more than stock sprayer heads. If you need to cover a large area with your detailing potion in a hurry, this sprayer head is up to the task.
Versatile For Any Job
The Heavy Duty Bottle & Sprayer is fully-adjustable and can be set up for type of detailing, cleaning, or sanitation job. Spray a fine mist of waterless car wash or quick detail spray, or focus the sprayer beam to clean inaccessible wheel and engine bay parts. The extra-large 32 ounce chemical-resistant sprayer bottle gives you the juice you need to take on and finish any marathon detailing job.
- Dilute bulk products and save money
- Mix and blend your own custom-strength chemical
- Spray maximum coverage with minimal product
- Take on any detailing job anywhere, anytime
- Keep up on extra-long details
How To Use Professional Heavy Duty Bottle & Sprayer
- Unscrew sprayer head and fill the bottle with your preferred detailing cleaner, degreaser, or detail spray.
- Use the pre-marked dilution ratio levels on the bottle to mix chemical with water for the perfect amount of cleaning strength.
- Reattach sprayer head and shake bottle to mix solution.
- Squeeze trigger and foam product over the workpiece.
- Adjust the sprayer nozzle for precise foam thickness control as needed.