Premium Extra Thick Wash Mitt & Pad
The Extra Thick Wash Mitt is a soft and durable car wash mitt that gently removes stuck on dirt, grease, and grime from filthy cars with a fluffy scratch-resistant synthetic lambs wool.
What Makes Premium Extra Thick Wash Mitt & Pad Awesome
Super-Soft High Grade Synthetic Fur
Lambswool is loved because it holds tons of soapy water and traps dirt in the fluffy pile of fur before it can scratch the paintwork. But while natural lambswool mitts are very soft, they are also very expensive, fall apart, and require delicate cleaning and drying. The Extra Thick Wash Mitt is made with durable synthetic materials that last for years, and stay soft for scratch-free washing.
Sudsy Scratch-Free Wash for Enhanced Shine and Glow
The Extra Thick Wash Mitt traps abrasive debris deep in the fur, and prevents swirls and scratches that cheap wash sponges and wash mitts leave behind. The fluffy synthetic wool is ultra-soft, scratch-resistant, and machine-washable for easy maintenance. The massive plush mitt saves you from taking too many trips to the soap bucket by holding over five-times its weight in soap and water!
- Lubricate and lift debris to prevent scratching
- Trap dirt deep within the soft synthetic fur
- Avoid rubbing abrasive particles back into paint
- Effortlessly scrub dirt and grime off paintwork
- Hold tons of suds and water
How To Use Premium Extra Thick Wash Mitt & Pad
- Use two buckets: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 - 3 oz of Chemical Guys car wash soap and the other with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the dirty mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt, then wring it out on the ground.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
|Paintwork, Plastic, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Metal, Aluminum