Power Woolie PW12X Synthetic Microfiber Wheel Brush Drill Adapter
The Power Woolie is the big, plush scratch-less cleaning brush that attaches to your drill to remove brake dust, dirt, oil, and firth from deep within your wheels in a fraction of the time.
What Makes PW12X Synthetic Microfiber Wheel Brush Drill Adapter Awesome
Power Clean Wheels and Rims
Attach the Power Woolie onto your trusty cordless drill, then use the power tool to blast away stuck-on brake dust, road grime, dirt, and filth with the soft and gentle touch that doesn’t harm wheel surfaces. The Power Woolie is made with the big plush head of the extra large 18” Wheel Woolie, a shorter and easily-controlled 12” wand, and durable metal power drill bit shank.
Clean Any Hard-To-Reach Spot
Press the extra-large Power Woolie into large spaces to clean inside the barrel of the wheel, fender liners, or large exhaust pipes with the pure force of your power drill. With the Power Woolie, there are no more stiff bristles scratching and gouging alloy rims and painted wheel parts, no more scraping knuckles wheel cleaning deep into wheel barrels and wheel wells.
- Turn your drill into a cleaning machine
- Clean all parts of wheels quickly and easily
- Restore wheels, rims, grilles, vents, brakes
- Protect your wheels from scratches
- Slip in between spokes for a deeper clean
How To Use PW12X Synthetic Microfiber Wheel Brush Drill Adapter
- Open the chuck on your power drill wide enough to accommodate the steel shank.
- Tighten the chuck snugly around the shank.
- Apply wheel cleaner to Wheel Woolie.
- Turn your drill to the lowest speed and test the effects of the brush and choice of chemical on an inconspicuous spot.
- Gradually turn up the power of the drill until satisfactory cleaning results are achieved without harming the surface.
|Stainless Steel, Metal, Aluminum