HydroShield Vinyl, Rubber, Plastic Ceramic Shine Coating
Experience professional-grade shine and protection for vinyl, rubber, and plastic surfaces. With a finish that’s dry to the touch, HydroShield gives your tires and trim protection against rain and a long-lasting, dark-shine finish.
Available in These Kits
- Among our ceramics, HydroShield is an easy-to-use spray that protects the inside and outside of your car while repelling water, mud, and grime from tires.
- Ceramic protection for vinyl, rubber, & plastic (tires & trim)
- Achieves a non-greasy matte finish for a clean look that is dry to the touch
- Adds a deep, dark shine to tires & trim
- Provides UV resistance to prevent fading and damage
- Extreme hydrophobic water beading to repel water
What makes HydroShield awesome
HydroShield uses a game-changing SiO2 ceramic formula for a striking finish inside and out. Its powerful ceramic technology delivers extreme hydrophobic water beading, top-notch UV protection, and a dry-to-the-touch, non-greasy finish.
Protects in seconds
With an easy spray application, it takes just seconds to simply spray and wipe any surface! Perfect for tires, plastic bumpers, and trim, it actively resists mud and grime, maintaining a long-lasting, immaculate appearance with minimal effort.
See how HydroShield Vinyl, Rubber, Plastic Ceramic Shine Coating compares to other options...
|HydroShield Vinyl, Rubber, Plastic Ceramic Shine Coating
|Cling On Tire Foam
|HydroSpin Wheel and Rim Ceramic Coating and Quick Detailer
|VRP Vinyl, Rubber, Plastic Shine and Protectant
|Adds Hydrophobic Properties
How to use HydroShield
Ensure the surface is clean and dry for the best performance. Shake HydroShield and then spray onto a microfiber towel and gently wipe your car’s interior surfaces to remove dust and dirt. Buff surface to remove excess product and re-apply if desired.
Please Note: After using HydroShield, it is ideal to keep your car dry and out of the elements for at least 2-3 hours. Wait at least 3 hours before applying a non-ceramic coating.