Hex Logic White Polishing Hand Pad
The White Hex-Logic Hand Polishing Pad refines compounding marks and removes light to moderate swirls, scratches, oxidation, and paint transfer where machine polishers simply can’t fit.
What Makes Hex Logic White Polishing Hand Pad Awesome
Restore Gloss After Compounding
The White Hex-Logic Light Polishing Hand Pad is an all-around polishing pad that will work on most light to moderate imperfections. The White Hex-Logic Light Polishing Hand Pad is perfect for scratch and defect removal, and for refining harder compound marks. The white hand pad works with any Chemical Guys finishing polish, and is best used whenever this is no room for a machine polisher.
Super Fine Finishing Power
The White Hand Pad restores shine and wet reflection with your favorite Chemical Guys finishing polishes. Use V36 or V38 to restore gloss and pure reflection after compounding to remove deep swirls and scratches. The finishing power of the white foam is the perfect stiffness for restoring clarity to heavier compound marks from prior polishing steps. The low-profile foam pad fits great in hard-to-reach places like door jambs, door handles, and engine bays.
Technology Inspired By Nature
Bees instinctively build their honeycombs with hexagonal chambers: the most efficient shape for dividing any given space into an even grid. When polish is spread over the hexagonal chambers of a Hex-Logic pad, the hexagon grooves ensure the best spread for even paint removal and fast and efficient polishing work over any painted surface.
- Refine harder compound marks
- Finish paint to a brilliant luster
- Polish headlights, bumpers, windows, exhaust tips
- Fit into small areas like doorjamps, handles, and mirrors
How To Use Hex Logic White Polishing Hand Pad
- Wash the surface to be polished, and then clay the surface.
- Squeeze 3 - 5 dots of your preferred polishing compound over one side of the Hex-Logic Hand Applicator Pad.
- Work the polish into the surface to rub the particle abrasives over the affected paintwork in a spot no larger than 1 square foot.
- Buff off any polish residue and check for satisfactory results.
|Glass, Paintwork, Stainless Steel, Metal, Aluminum