Hex-Logic Pads 7.5"
Hex-Logic cutting and polishing pads also come in 7.5" to help cover more area of a panel, truck, boat or any task that may require more coverage and also help save time.
What Makes Hex-Logic Pads 7.5" Awesome
Workhorse Of The Hex-Logic System
The advanced design of Hex-Logic buffing and polishing pads picks up where traditional pads fell flat. Traditional foam polishing pads have a flat face and square profile, and this dated design does little to flex and conform to curves, contours, and other simple shapes found around every automobile. Hex-Logic grooves serve many purposes for the paint correction process. The V-cut grooves into the surface draw in fresh air as the pad spins, cooling the workpiece, pad, backing plate, and machine for extended worktime and reduced wear and tear.
Latest Technology For The Greatest Cutting Power
Hex-Logic buffing and polishing pads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the United States. Every pad uses a hook-and-loop interface backing pad to attach to any machine polisher backing plate that uses the hook-and-loop material. This unique breathable backing material helps wick heat away through the attachment side and advanced vented backing plates.
- Start off your polish off right
- Use 7.5" pads with 6" backing plate
- Minimize heat, wear, tear, and user fatigue
- Remove majority of defects from most finishes
- Get the best results with minimal product
How To Use Hex-Logic Pads 7.5"
- Center Pad onto backing plate.
- Apply 5 dime size dots of compound or polish.
- Spray Polishing Pad Conditioner onto face of pad.
- Work product into the surface of the vehicle.
|BUFX_105HEX, BUFX_106HEX, BUFX_107HEX, BUFX_103HEX, BUFX_101HEX, BUFX_102HEX, BUFX_104HEX
|Orange, Black, Yellow, Red, Green, White, Blue
|Like New, Good, Okay, Poor