Flex PE8 Kompakt Rotary Polisher With Free Backing Plate
The Flex Kompakt Rotary Polisher is the low profile, compact, and lightweight machine that easily maneuvers in tight spaces and complex contours where bigger machines can’t fit.
What Makes Flex PE8 Kompakt Rotary Polisher Awesome
Tailored for Precise Control in Small Areas
The Flex PE8 is the first rotary polisher purpose-built and designed to polish difficult-to-reach spots and spot-polish small areas with ease. The ergonomic design weighs just 4 pounds, and is easy to maneuver around curved panels and into tight grooves and crevices. The Flex PE8 is designed for use with extra small backing plates and polishing pads, including 1’’ - 4’’ backing plates and pads.
Precise Machine for Precise Polishing
Use the PE8 for laser-accuracy along thin rails, door jambs, trim pieces, louvers, headlights, grilles, and other fine automotive details. Choose the Flex PE8 for easy use on hard to reach and intricate details. The Flex PE8 features a convenient on/off switch on the side of the machine, and a variable speed control knob at the base for ease of use while moving around curves.
Superior German Engineering and Manufacturing
Flex tools is renowned for precision engineering and superior manufacturing techniques that produce durable and dependable tools and equipment. The PE8 continues this tradition with helical cut gears for gradual and smooth engagement and polishing action. The 350 watt motor delivers smooth polishing between 1300 and 3900 RPMs.
- Reach those hard to reach and intricate details
- Polish gel coat, fiberglass, and more
- Easily polish small spaces and extreme contours
- Polish away scratches, swirls, oxidation, defects
- Spot polish small eyesores
How To Use Flex PE8 Kompakt Rotary Polisher
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on the machine while slowing easing it onto the surface while set to speed setting 1
- Increase speed to 3-4 and using light pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.