Creeper Professional Bucket Dolly
The Creeper Professional Bucket Dolly makes any job easier by giving your bucket wheels to follow you around your detail so your bucket is always at your side.
Available in These Kits
- Take your detail mobile
- Hold 3.5 to 7.5 gallon buckets up to 11" in diameter
- Make any job easier
- Holds up to 300 lbs
- Turn your bucket into the perfect detailing stool
What makes the Creeper awesome
Take Your Detail Mobile
Tired of lugging that heavy bucket around full of water or detailing supplies? Throw your 3.5 to 7 gallon bucket into The Creeper Professional Bucket Dolly, tighten the heavy-duty screws, and take your detail mobile! The Creeper uses five durable wheels to effortlessly roll over uneven surfaces so your bucket goes wherever you go. Add a lid to your bucket to make it the perfect detailing seat!
Make Any Job Easier With The Creeper
Going back forth to and from your wash bucket gets tiring after a while. Use The Creeper Bucket Dolly to effortlessly follow you around your car, so you can save your energy for stuff that really matters. The five swivel wheels allow for 360 degree turning capacity for unlimited control, so The Creeper goes exactly where you need it to go and ensuring that your bucket rolls instead of tipping over and wasting your precious detailing solution.
Durable Construction Made To Last
Made of ultra-thick durable plastic, The Creeper Professional Bucket Dolly is made to last. The durable design holds up to 300 pounds, so you can wash even the dirtiest cars without the added effort. Need your wash bucket to stay put? Simply lock any or all of the five casters to keep your bucket in one place, so it’s always there when you need it!
How to use the Creeper
- Place your favorite round detailing bucket into the Professional Bucket Dolly.
- Fill bucket with desired amount of water.
- Gently tighten the three bucket set screws into the sides of the bucket until snug.
- Do not over tighten.
- Test for solid grip before rolling bucket around the car.
- Secure the locking casters when working on a sloped incline.