Carpet Brush with Drill Attachment
Carpet Brushes with Drill Attachment are the fastest, most efficient and thorough way to remove tough stains across carpet, upholstery, and fabric with powerful scrubbing action.
What Makes Carpet Brush with Drill Attachment Awesome
Quickly Dislodge Dirt And Stains
Carpet Brushes with Drill Attachment are designed for powerful scrubbing action with a power drill. Use Chemical Guys brushes on tough stains across carpet, upholstery, and fabric. Carpet Brushes are made with durable polypropylene bristles, heavy duty plastic base plate, and rugged steel shank. Power drill chucks grip onto the brush shank tightly for a secure hold while spinning at high speeds.
A Brush For Every Situation
Use yellow bristles for cleaning deep set-in stains and heavy dirt from rugged carpets and upholstery, or for scrubbing concrete sidewalks or driveways. Red bristles are good for cleaning moderate stains and dirt from normal carpet and upholstery, or for scrubbing tile and grout at home. Gray bristles are soft for gentle cleaning on sensitive fabrics and carpets like wool, mohair, and cotton.
- Save tons of elbow grease
- Intensely scrub without breaking
- Agitate deep down into fibers
- Dislodge deep dirt and stains
- Save valuable time and energy
How To Use Carpet Brush with Drill Attachment
- Open the chuck on your power drill wide enough to accommodate the steel shank of the Carpet Brush With Drill Attachment.
- Align the teeth of the chuck to grip snugly around the shank, and tighten down securely.
- Turn your drill to the lowest speed and test the effects of the brush and choice of chemical on an inconspicuous spot.
- Constantly check your work to avoid damaging surfaces.
- Always use the lowest speed setting to achieve satisfactory cleaning results.
|ACC_201_BRUSH_S, ACC_201_BRUSH_MD, ACC_201_BRUSH_HD
|White, Yellow, Red