We are still shipping orders daily, but due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, some orders and order email confirmations may experience delays. Thank you for your patience!
Porter Cable 7424XP Complete Detailing Kit
- This item is currently not available
Chemical Guys Polishing Pad Conditioner lubricates buffing and polishing pads to reduce wear and tear, and produce superior polishing results. Dry r... ubbing builds up excess heat and friction, which reduces the effectiveness of polish abrasives and wears down buffing pads prematurely.
The Porter Cable 7424XP Complete Detailing Kit comes with everything you need to remove swirls and scratches with your favorite polishing compound.
Use This Polisher To:
- Remove swirls and scratches
- Dual-action movement that polishes without any swirls or holograms
- Easy to learn than rotary polisher technique
- Cut away deep defects and scratches
- Easily spread coats of wax, glaze and sealant
Versatile Porter Cable Machine
The Porter Cable 7424XP set the industry standard for compact dual action polishing machines. The small footprint of the 7424XP helps the user maneuver the machine around tight corners, under door mirrors, and around curves and contours to deliver consistent polishing power on any vehicle. The gentle orbital motion of the dual action mechanism spreads the polishing heat and work out over a larger area than a rotary polisher. This dual action helps protect sensitive surfaces from excess heat, work, and damaged caused by incorrect polishing techniques.
Full Buffing Pad System
The Hex-Logic foam polishing pad system covers every step from hard compounding, swirl removal, polishing, and finishing with wax and sealant. Every durable foam pad comes etched with a honeycomb hexagon grid to distribute polisher force, polishing compound, and friction heat evenly over the workpiece. The Porter Cable 7424XP Complete Detailing Kit comes complete with all the polishing pad types you’ll need for a full paint correction and protection detail.
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on machine on surface to speed setting 1 to spread product.
- Increase speed to 5-6 and using moderate pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
- UPC: 816276015941
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Machine Type: Dual Action/Random Orbital
- Throw: 8mm
- Weight: 10.9 lbs
Which Choice Of Products Do I Need To Remove Scratches From My Car?
Find Out Which Compound or Polish Is Right For You
So there is no cookie-cutter answer that will work for every car out there. What there is, though, is a method. We have a method for selecting the best combination of machine, pad, and polishing compound for any car we may detail.