Pina Colada Scent Air Freshener
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Piña Colada Scent is the luscious mixture of cream of coconut, fresh pineapple, and a spritz of tropical vacation blended into the perfectly sweet and rich air freshener for good times anywhere.
Use This Air Freshener To:
- Reminisce the warm summer nights in the Caribbean
- Relive that unforgettable tropical vacation
- Erase odor causing maladies
- Escape to warm sandy beaches elsewhere
- Instantly lift your mood
Perfect Harmony of Pineapple & Coconut
Piña Colada Scent smells like tropical paradise with every spray! No trip to Puerto Rico, Hawaii, or O’Malley’s would be complete without sipping the cool concoction on a sunny beach. Although you can’t sip your favorite fruity beverage behind the wheel, you can certainly enjoy the tropical scent anywhere, any time with Piña Colada, all while active odor eliminators destroy odors at their source!
All the Best Scents of a Secluded Island Getaway
Piña Colada Scent smells like the real thing because it is made with natural pineapple and coconut extracts. Cheap air fresheners use noxious chemicals that sting and burn the nostrils with sickly-sweet candy smells. Piña Colada Scent stimulates and soothes the senses with the crisp bite of tangy pineapple juice and the mellow full-rounded body of coconut for instant mouthwatering satisfaction!
- Clean and vacuum any debris and old food or stains that may be imparting foul smells into the automobile interior.
- Shake well.
- Lightly mist around carpets, cloth upholstery, and under seats.
- Enjoy fresh scent.
1 – 5 Minutes
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Sodium Xylenesulphonate||1300-72-7||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
|Scent||Not Known||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Fragrance|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Perform An AC Flush To Maximize The Efficiency Of Your Air Freshener!
Eliminate All Odors and Make Your Air Freshener Last Much Longer
Simply setting your AC to circulation mode and spraying a premium air freshener into the recirculation intake will recycle air through the lower vents of the vehicle to filter your odor eliminator through the AC system to eliminate airborne bacteria!
- Applicable Locations: Car Interior Home
- Product Form: Liquid