New Car Scent & Leather Scent Kit
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Chemical Guys are renowned for making the highest quality car care products: from car wash soaps to beautiful wax coatings, it seems like Chemical Guys make it all. Now detailing fans can enjoy their three most favorite air freshener scents in one convenient kit: New Car Scent, and Leather Scent.
Use These Air Fresheners To:
- Freshen up upholstery, clean seats, and perfect carpets smell great
- Prevent new odors from occurring over time
- Freshens air and destroys odors at their source
- Use in any car, home, office, or other shared space
New Car Scent
New cars smell fresh and clean inside, but it means so much more beyond that. Buying a new car comes from successful achievement. It comes with new jobs, new opportunities, a lifetime of saving and learning, and out of skillful negotiation with a shady car salesman. Sitting inside and breathing in a new car means more than just enjoying a new set of wheels: it’s a celebration of who you are, where you came from, and where you are going.
Chemical Guys Leather Scent is more than just an air freshener: it’s an odor eliminator. Leather Scent freshens any space with the distinct musk of freshly-tanned fine leather. Fine leather smells fresh, clean, rich, and aromatic. Besides the look and feel, one of the most loved parts of leather seats, upholstery, apparel, and accessories is its refined and luxurious smell.
- Clean and vacuum any debris and old food or stains that may be imparting foul smells into the automobile interior.
- Shake well.
- Lightly mist around carpets, cloth upholstery, and under seats.
- Enjoy fresh scent.
1 – 5 Minutes
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Sodium Xylenesulphonate||1300-72-7||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
|Scent||Not Known||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Fragrance|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.