Natural Shine New Look Shine Plastic, Rubber, Vinyl Dressing
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Natural Shine is a premium dressing that restores a classic, low-sheen, dry-to-the-touch shine to your plastic, rubber, and vinyl surfaces both inside and outside your car.
Use This Dressing To:
- Restore an original shine to your trim
- Avoid greasy, oily, extremely glossy look
- Repel light dirt, dust, and debris
- Take your detail to the next level of perfection
- Lay down a classic shine that lasts
Unique Emulsion Formula For Interior And Exterior
After cleaning your tires, dashboards, vinyl, and plastic trim, it’s important to apply a dressing to protect the surfaces and add a bit of shine. Natural Shine nourishes and restores the surfaces to their original shine. Use it on tires, dashboards, and trim pieces to create a natural, dry-to-the-touch appearance that avoids the look of cheaper oily and overly glossy products.
Durable Protection Against The Elements
Natural Shine is formulated using synthetic polymer coating technology that bonds with the surface to restore an original appearance on tires, dashboards, trim pieces, and more. The advanced synthetic polymer coating contains UV blockers that ensure your trim is protected against cracking, fading, discoloration, and staining that can occur with age.
- Clean surface with an all-purpose cleaner or interior cleaner.
- Shake, then apply 2 - 5 sprays or a few drops of dressing directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface.
- Buff off any excess residue with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and add additional layers as needed.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Glycerin||58-81-5||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|C12-14-secondary, Ethoxylate||84133-50-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Emulsifier|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Interior Exterior
- Car Finishes: Vinyl
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Protect & Shine
- Shine Preference: Low
Which Protective Dressing Is Right For My Vehicle?
When it comes to cars, the details matter and just one slip could ruin the look of your whole ride! Your trim may seem like a minor aspect of your detail, but leaving it neglected will stand out like a sore thumb. Cleaning your trim then applying a premium dressing is all it takes to restore your trim, but which dressing is right for you?