Marine and Boat Vinyl & Rubber Protectant is the ultimate protection and shine enhancer for interior and exterior watercraft trim.
Use This To:
- Restore trim.
- Create a waterproof shine
- Protect all vinyl and rubber surfaces
Vinyl, rubber, and plastic trim pieces and moldings are under constant assault from the elements. UV sunlight, salt water, marine chemicals, and pollution constantly fade, stain, and crack vinyl, rubber, and plastic. Without proper protection from the sun, textured black plastic turns white, chalky, then cracks and breaks. Sprayable Vinyl & Rubber Protectant moisturizes and protects plastic and rubber trim pieces on boats, watercraft, and other marine surfaces. Use Boat Vinyl & Rubber Protectant to restore the deep black look to textured plastic and rubber trim pieces.
Easy To Use
Use Sprayable Boat Vinyl & Rubber Protectant to easily restore and protect large amounts of vinyl, rubber, and plastic in a short amount of time. Simply mist Boat Vinyl & Rubber Protectant on to the surface, then spread and work it in with a microfiber towel. Buff off any excess with a dry towel. Use Boat Vinyl & Rubber Protectant on plastic trim, rubber moldings, vinyl seats and upholstery, canopies, decals, lettering, and more. Boat Vinyl & Rubber Protectant is the easiest way to keep aquatic moldings and accessories in like-new condition!
- Clean surface with an all-purpose cleaner or interior cleaner.
- Shake, then apply 2 - 5 sprays or a few drops of dressing directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface.
- Buff off any excess residue with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and add additional layers as needed.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Glycerin||58-81-5||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|C12-14-secondary, Ethoxylate||84133-50-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Emulsifier|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 811339024496
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl, Rubber, Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Interior, Exterior
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray
- Shine Preference: High
- Weight: 1.3 lbs