Marine and Boat Hybrid Shine Quick Detail Spray
Hybrid Shine Quick Detailer quickly and easily removes light contamination to reveal and maintain a high shine while leaving behind a durable coat of protection on your watercraft in between washes.
Use This To:
- Clean, shine and protect boats and other watercraft
- Reduce cleaning times and extend protection
- Remove dirt, dust, fingerprints, and contamination
- Enhance shine on all color boats
- Use on fiberglass, gel coat, paint, metal, glass, and more.
Clean, Shine And Protect In One Step
Regular maintenance cleanings with Hybrid Shine Quick Detail Spray restores the “just detailed” look, reduces buildup for easier cleaning, and enhances UV protection and shine. Use Boat Hybrid Shine Quick Detailer to clean up dirt, bird droppings, salt spray, fresh water spots. This advanced detailer works great across all marine surfaces for quick and easy cleanups between full detail services and maintenance washes.
Extend Protection And Enhance Shine
Aquatic environments are extremely corrosive and tough on boats and watercraft. Without proper protection, boat and watercraft surfaces can fade, discolor, and break down from the harsh elements. Boat Hybrid Shine Quick Detailer enhances and protects your wax or sealant coat to help it last and protect longer. Shield fiberglass, gel coat, metal, plastic, and glass from UV rays, salt water, pollution, fuel, bird droppings, and more!
- Lightly mist over any light dirt, dust, or fingerprints.
- When using in hot direct sunlight, always mist on towel, not surface.
- Gently wipe the offending particles with a premium microfiber towel in one direction.
- Flip to a clean, dry side and buff any streaks away to perfection.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane, Trimethylsiloxy-terminated||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 811339024465
- Applicable Materials: Paint, Glass, Clear Plastic, Vinyl, Rubber, Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Exterior, Windows, Trims, Paint
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray
- Weight: 1.3 lbs