Wheelie All Exterior Surface And Wheel Brush
The Wheelie has super-soft synthetic flagged-tip bristles for a sensitive touch. It will gently and efficiently remove dirt and grime from wheels, rims, wheel wells, and many other dirty exterior surfaces around your ride. The Wheelie has super-soft synthetic flagged-tip bristles for a sensitive touch. It will gently and efficiently remove dirt and grime from wheels, rims, wheel wells, and many other dirty exterior surfaces around your ride.
Available in These Kits
- Among our wheel brushes and tools, the Wheelie is best for gentle light/medium-duty cleaning of wheels and tires.
- Light/medium-duty scrubbing bristles
- Gently removes dirt & grime from filthy wheels
- Gets deep into wheel wells for thorough cleaning
- Soft flagged-tip bristles clean plastics, liners, trims & more
- Ergonomic, hard plastic handle helps prevent nicks or scars
- Superior cleaning that’s easy for anyone
- Perfectly pairs with Chemical Guys wheel cleaners & wheel gels
What makes the Wheelie awesome
Your Go-To Wheel Brush
You wouldn’t wear a three-piece suit with dirty shoes, so why would you do the same to your car? Give your wheels and rims the same signature shine you give your paint with the Wheelie Brush. Paired with your favorite Chemical Guys wheel cleaner, it removes dirt and grime from wheels that are painted, bare metal, anodized, aluminum, and more. Restore the shine on glossy wheels, dirty wheel bays, and other neglected areas around your ride.
Cleans Virtually Anything
With its stiff but soft, flagged-tip bristles, durable plastic backing, and ergonomic handle, the Wheelie Brush is the ideal tool to clean virtually any hard surface—not just your wheels. Use it to clean plastic grilles, valences, plastic body panels, truck bed liners, trim, and other exterior plastics while minimizing the risk of scratching.
How to use the Wheelie
Always test in a small, inconspicuous area before first use. Rinse wheels with a sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime. Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components, and let sit for several minutes to break down filth and grime. Use the Wheelie brush to gently agitate dirt and grime, then rinse away with a sharp stream of water.
|Vinyl, Plastic, Rubber, Stainless Steel, Metal, Aluminum
|Anodized, Chrome, Clear Coat, Glossy, Matte, Painted, Powder Coat