We are still shipping orders daily, but due to the evolving COVID-19 situation, some orders and order email confirmations may experience delays. Thank you for your patience!
Marine and Boat Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover Gel
- This item is currently not available
Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover Gel uses advanced technology to remove tough water spots from glass, paint, fiberglass, gel-coat, metal and much more from boats and other watercraft.
Use This To:
- Remove heavy water spots
- Restore like-new appearance
- Apply to fiberglass, gel coat, metal, glass, and more
- Remove saltwater and freshwater spots
Remove Heavy Duty Water Spots
Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover Gel takes down heavy water spots from seawater and industrial pollution. Salt, minerals, oil, and other ocean pollutants dry up and evaporate from marine surfaces, leaving behind corrosive spots and residue. Without treatment, these minerals and chemicals can etch into the surface and cause permanent damage that cannot be washed off. Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover Gel takes down those heavy mineral stains before they can damage your boat’s finish!
Works On All Marine Surfaces
Water spots plague any part of your boat that is not properly sealed and maintained. Use Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover Gel to neutralize spots of contamination from paint, clear coat, fiberglass, gel coat, polished metal, glass, plastic, and more. Windows and portholes are especially susceptible to water spot contamination. Use Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover Gel to clean off the intense build-up and restore a like-new condition and appearance!
- Work out of direct sunlight for best results.
- Clean area to remove any loose dirt, debris, or abrasive contamination.
- Work 3-5 dots of Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover over 2’ x 2’ area with a microfiber applicator.
- Re-clean the area with plenty of water, quick detail spray, or waterless wash solution to neutralize the gel.
- Wax or seal the area to help prevent future contamination and water spot etching.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Ethylene Glycol Butyl||111-76-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Cleaner Water-Soluble and Water-Insoluble Soils|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sulfuric Acid||7664-93-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Oxidation Removal|
|Ammonium Bifluoride||1341-49-7||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Cleaning / Stain removal|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: Ammonium Bifluoride 1341-49-7
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 811339024472
- Applicable Materials: Glass Paint
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Product Form: Gel
- Application Type: Spout
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Scent: Lemon