Light Metal Polish
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Light Metal Polish removes light stains, oxidation, and grime to restore maximum shine to tarnished metal surfaces and then coats it with advanced sealants to protect the lustrous new shine.
Use This Polish To:
- Create a brilliant shine with minimal effort
- Protect lustrous new shine after polishing
- Remove the effects of oxygen, sulfur, and air
- Help prevent permanent metal damage
- Clean, shine, and protect in one easy step
Versatile Formula For All Metals
Light Metal Polish uses ultra-refined abrasives to restore shine to chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, billet, copper, brass, and precious metals. The easy-to-use polish works great on wheels, bumpers, exhaust tips, diamond plate, emblems, metal trim, and accents. The advanced cleaners remove light stains, oxidation, road tar, water spots, filth, and grime to reveal a show-winning shine.
Sealant Keeps Metals Cleaner for Longer
Other metal polishes do nothing to protect the freshly-restored surface, which instantly begin to degrade. Light Metal Polish uses synthetic sealants to shield the surface after polishing. Protected metal stays clean for longer and need less polishing over time. The innovative sealant technology blocks out UV light, oxygen, water, and pollution that tarnish, discolor, and ruin metal’s shine.
- Clean surface to be polished and shake the bottle well.
- Spread 3-5 dots of Metal Polish over a microfiber applicator pad.
- Rub Metal Polish into the metal piece vigorously.
- Restore metal surface to remove oxidation and road grime.
- Buff to a brilliant shine using a premium microfiber towel and repeat as needed.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Natural Diatomaceous Earth||61790-53-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Aluminum Oxide||1344-28-1||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Isoakanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Metal Polished Metal Aluminum Billet Diamond Plate
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Product Form: Cream