Leather Serum Protectant
- Select Options to see Availability
Leather Serum is a unique protectant that restores a soft supple feel to leather and protects against fading from harsh UV rays and light stains from normal use.
Use This To:
- Help resist cracking and fading
- Restore a stock new matte leather sheen
- Penetrate the pores and nourish and protect from the inside out
- Seal your brand new leather shoes
- Insure your expensive furniture against kids
The Third Step In Leather Care
Preventing damage in the first place is the best way to keep leather looking its best. Leather Serum coats, conditions, and protects leather to help keep it looking, feeling, and smelling brand new. The durable coating penetrates deep into the pores of natural and synthetic leather surfaces, sealing and protecting the hide against staining from normal exposure to body oils, sweat, and liquids.
Durable Leather Coating Technology
By moisturizing the hide and blocking harmful UV rays, Leather Serum helps prevent cracking, fading, and discoloration that makes older leather look terrible. Leather Serum is a protective coating that shields leather from withering in the harshest elements. It finishes with a natural sheen without any extra glossy shine, and protects and enhances leather for up to 16 months.
- Start by cleaning dirt, grease, and body oils from leather surfaces with Leather Cleaner.
- After leather is clean, spread 1 - 3 lines of product on a premium microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread cream evenly over the workpiece, then massage deep into the hide like rubbing lotion into the skin.
- Buff off any excess product.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Glycerin||58-81-5||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|C12-14-secondary, Ethoxylate||84133-50-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Emulsifier|
|Aloe Oil||8001-97-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Leather Pleather Synthetic Vegan King Ranch
- Applicable Locations: Dashboards Seats Door Panels
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Spout
- Shine Preference: Matte