Lane Splitter Hybrid Detailer High Shine for Motorcycles
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Lane Splitter Detailer enhances a brilliant mirror shine while lubricating and cleaning light dirt, debris, and grime without installing any swirls or scratches.
Use This To:
- Enhance a brilliant mirror shine on any glossy finish
- Easily remove dirt, water spots, insects, and more
- Do quick clean ups after a short ride and in between full washes and details
- Lubricate a clay bar
The Perfect Motorcycle Quick Detail Spray/Spray Sealant
Lane Splitter cleans and restores a high gloss shine with pure optical clarity on any shiny motorcycle surface. This hybrid detailer safely removes fingerprints, light dust, road grime, and debris without installing any swirls or scratches. The advanced polymers enhance a high-gloss transparent shine, and provide long lasting UV protection to paint, glass, metal, clear optical plastic, carbon fiber, and plastic fairings.
Rapid bond technology for the ultimate protection
Long term exposure to the elements damages and degrades all kinds of motorcycle parts. The optical select spray sealants blended within this hybrid formula add valuable protection to glossy parts like paintwork, carbon fiber, and plastics on fairings to shield them against the harmful sunlight, wind, and water on the road. Clean, shine, and protect any motorcycle anytime and anywhere.
- Lightly mist over any light dirt, dust, or fingerprints.
- When using in hot direct sunlight, always mist on towel, not surface.
- Gently wipe the offending particles with a premium microfiber towel in one direction.
- Flip to a clean, dry side and buff any streaks away to perfection.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane, Trimethylsiloxy-terminated||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Paint, Glass, Clear Plastic, Vinyl, Rubber, Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Exterior, Visors, Wheels, Paint
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray