InnerClean Interior Quick Detailer and Protectant
- Select Options to see Availability
InnerClean is the ultimate quick detailer that wipes away dirt, dust, and body oils from virtually all interior surfaces, restores a crisp OEM sheen, and protects against harmful UV solar rays.
Use This To:
- Quickly clean with no residue left behind
- Quick one-step detailing on the go
- Restore original OEM appearance
- Clean without leaving behind greasy shine
- Restore a rich OEM appearance
Versatile Cleaner and Protectant for All Surfaces
Clean dashboards, door panels, steering wheels, shift knobs, vinyl seats, glass, LCD screens, and more with InnerClean! The unique conditioners inside bring life back to dry and neglected interior surfaces and restores a matte, factory-fresh appearance. New anti-static agents and zero-residue formula help repel light dust and dirt to maintain a crisp, clean feel across cleaned surfaces.
Protect your Investment with InnerClean
Without proper protection against harsh UV sunlight, plastic and vinyl parts can crack and fade. Cleaning and treating interior surfaces with InnerClean infuses them with premium sunblockers and UV rejectors to protect them from degrading in sunlight. InnerClean freshens any interior with the crisp scent of pineapple or baby powder, while enzymatic odor eliminators destroy odors at their source.
- Apply a few lights sprays to a clean microfiber towel.
- Gently wipe the interior surface to remove dirt, dust and body oils.
- Once the surface is cleaned, flip over the microfiber towel to a clean side and buff off any excess product.
5 – 15 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need (Optional)
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane, Trimethylsiloxy-terminated||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Leather Dashboards Navigation Screens Steering Wheels Glass
- Applicable Locations: Interior
- Application Type: Clean
- Shine Preference: Medium