HydroSpeed Ceramic Quick Detailer
- Select Options to see Availability
HydroSpeed is the extremely versatile and easy-to-apply ceramic quick detailer that uses special hydrophobic polymers and nanoparticles of SiO2 to deliver a brilliant show car shine, durable all-weather protection, and intense hydrophobic water beading in mere seconds!
Use This To:
- Extreme hyperactive water beading
- Applies in seconds with superior results
- No extensive surface prep required
- Ceramic self cleaning properties
- Makes washing your car easier
- Use on virtually all exterior surfaces
- Protects against UV rays, extreme weather, and contamination
- Enhances existing ceramic coated vehicles
- Adds durable protection and shine to uncoated paint
Use It All Over Your Car
Now, you can add durable ceramic protection, water beading, and shine to your paint, wheels, glass, headlights, taillights, and more! Use it between washes, on top of waxes, to maintain your favorite ceramic coating on treated or untreated vehicles for tremendous results. Most other ceramics often rely on solvent or resin-based formulas that are temperamental and difficult for most people to use. Unlike other ceramics that require intense surface prep, HydroSpeed can be applied between washes, at shows, and on virtually any exterior surface in mere seconds!
It Cleans Itself
Utilizing the latest in modern ceramic chemistry, the unique fusion of SiO2 gives HydroSpeed superior hydrophobicity and self-cleaning properties that keep your vehicle cleaner longer. By reducing dust and dirt adhesion, HydroSpeed makes maintaining your paint quick and effortless and makes washing your car easier. Durable ceramic hydrotechnology shields against UV rays, harsh elements, industrial fallout, and more, helping protect your paint from oxidation, fading, and premature wear that ruins the look of your ride!
Achieve Brilliant Shine In Seconds
By using the active SiO2 ingredient in liquid form, HydroSpeed seals the surface of your paint, creating a superior mirror reflection and an intense ceramic crystalline shine. By adding incredible depth and clarity to any paint color, HydroSpeed gives all colors a show car like shine that stuns. Whether you have a ceramic coated car that you are looking to enhance or are looking to add incredible water beading, shine, and protection to an uncoated car, HydroSpeed is the fastest and easiest way to do it!
- For best results, do not apply in direct sunlight and make sure the surface is cool to the touch before applying.
- Shake well.
- Spray onto the surface, working one section at a time.
- Use a clean microfiber towel to gently wipe the area clean.
- Use between washes to ensure a brilliant finish with durable protection.
Want your shine to pop even more?
Layer HydroCharge and HydroSlick for ultimate crystalline shine and protection!
So you already have an awesome ceramic already on your ride… Add even more shine and protection and help your existing coating last longer with HydroSpeed! It’s the best way to maintain your ceramic coating like HydroSlick and HydroCharge! First, apply HydroCharge as a base coat, then top it off with HydroSlick for unbelievable levels of shine and protection.
CA Residents: CA-SB258 California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017
- View Ingredient List
- View links for designated lists
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Ceramic Coat
- Applicable Locations: Exterior Wheels
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Protect & Shine
The HydroLine is the way to go for incredible ceramic protection and shine. But in which order do you apply these products and how? Watch this video to learn the proper methods and order to apply these products, from prep to finish and maintenance!