Water spots are the stains of mineral deposits left over after a drop of water evaporates. The specialty gel neutralizes alkaline stains with a mild acid, removing the stuck-on water stain or hard water spots quickly and effortlessly
Use This Gel To:
- Removes water spot stains and build up from paint, glass and metal
- Neutralizes water spot stains for effortless removal
- Permanently removes stuck-on hard water spots in seconds
- Prepares surface for wax protection against future spots
- Restore glass smooth feeling on glossy surfaces
Understanding Water Spots
Water spot damage begins as droplets of water land on paintwork and other automotive surfaces. As the water evaporates, all the mineral deposits inside the droplet are left behind as a stain on the surface. If caught soon enough, these mineral deposits can be simply wiped away during a car wash or with a quick detail spray. If left overnight, the spot may stick harder, but they can typically be removed with a clay bar. Beyond this level of contamination, water spots can etch deeper into the surface and cause permanent damage that may require polishing, wet sanding, and even repainting.
Instantly Removes Water Spots
Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover instantly erases alkaline water mineral stains from paintwork, glass, and polished metal surfaces. First wash away any abrasive dirt and debris particles from the surface with a car wash, quick detail spray, or waterless wash solution. Buff away any water spot gel residue, then neutralize the gel by rinsing clear with water or re-cleaning the area with a more detailed spray or waterless wash solution. Follow up with a coat of wax or sealant to help protect the surface from future water spot contamination and etching.
- Work out of direct sunlight for best results.
- Clean area to remove any loose dirt, debris, or abrasive contamination.
- Work 3-5 dots of Heavy Duty Water Spot Remover over 2’ x 2’ area with a microfiber applicator.
- Re-clean the area with plenty of water, quick detail spray, or waterless wash solution to neutralize the gel.
- Wax or seal the area to help prevent future contamination and water spot etching.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use. This product is not recommended for mirrors.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Ethylene Glycol Butyl||111-76-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Cleaner Water-Soluble and Water-Insoluble Soils|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sulfuric Acid||7664-93-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Oxidation Removal|
|Ammonium Bifluoride||1341-49-7||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Cleaning / Stain removal|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: Ammonium Bifluoride 1341-49-7
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 816276011868
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Applicable Locations: Exterior Paint Exterior Glass
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Gel
- Application Type: Spout
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Size: 16oz