Green Hex-Logic Heavy Polishing Pad
- Select Options to see Availability
The Green Hex-Logic Heavy Polishing Pad cuts like a cutting pad to remove light to moderate swirls, scratches, oxidation, and finishes like a finishing pad to restore reflection, clarity, and depth.
Use This To:
- Restore deep gloss and shine
- Gently remove swirls, scratches, water spots
- Reduce stress and heat build up
- Cut and shine in one step
- Maximize surface contact
Save Time, Combine Multiple Polishing Steps
Softer paint finishes can be cut and polished in one pass. Try using the Green Hex-Logic pad with a one-step polish like VSS or V4 AIO to remove swirls, scratches, and oxidation, then restore painted finishes with gloss, depth, and reflection. The Green Pad is a heavy polishing pad, and is safer than cutting pads for sensitive paint finishes and is available in 4.5”, 5.5”, 6.5” and 7.5" sizes.
Latest Technology For Greatest Cutting Power
The Green Pad utilizes a patented hexagonal design to maximize surface contact, reduce and disperse heat, and reduce wear and tear on machine and pad. The Hex-Logic surface grooves spread product evenly and conform pad to contoured surface for best results. All Hex Logic pads are available with the Precision Port vent hole that releases heat and reduces stress from the center of the pad.
- Center Pad onto backing plate.
- Apply 5 dime size dots of compound or polish.
- Spray Polishing Pad Conditioner onto face of pad.
- Work product into the surface of the vehicle.
20 – 40 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
What Do Hex-Logic Pad Colors Mean?
Read this article to learn all about the different color pads, what they do, and when to use them.