Glass Only Easy to Use Foaming Aerosol Cleaner Spray
Glass Only uses a hyper foaming formula and an aerosol delivery method to shoot thick, clingy foam onto your windows that latches onto dirt and grime for maximum contact time and the clearest results.
Awesome Glass Only Foaming Spray Features:
- Glass cleaning foam removes dirt and grime fast
- Rapidly remove stubborn film & haze from windows
- No mess spray sticks hard to windows and glass
- Foaming bubbles cleanse surface for crystal clear glass
- Provides pristine optical clarity in all weather conditions
- Perfect for auto, home, and office windows and mirrors
- Professional grade results anyone can achieve
Our Fastest Glass Cleaner Ever
Unlike household glass cleaners, Glass Only’s foam latches onto dirt with foaming bubbles. As the foam rises, it actively extracts the pollutants from your glass using positively charged ionic compounds for extremely quick and effortless wiping for crystal clear streak-free glass. Glass Only stays firmly in place allowing you to use a minimal amount of product while achieving the best results.
Deeper Clean With Less Product
Glass Only has been synthesized without harsh chemicals such as ammonia, which wreaks havoc on soft plastics, vinyls and accents. The advanced foaming glass cleaner decontaminates the area fast, and reduces static cling to help repel future dirt and dust. Glass Only formula precisely sprays to the target area only, without any messy dripping found in water based household cleaners.
- Use two towels whenever cleaning windows or glass parts.
- Mist a light coating of glass cleaner over the part.
- Wipe up any dirt, grime, and debris with the first cleaning towel.
- Buff away any streaks with the second towel to restore a crystal clear shine.
- Mist window cleaner into the towel whenever cleaning the inside of windows or sensitive components.
- Buff with premium microfiber towel.
5 – 15 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Function||Presence on List of Chemicals of Concern|
|Butoxyethanol||111-76-2||Solvent||EU Fragrance Allergens|
|t-Butyl Alcohol||75-65-0||Fragrance Component||CA NLs|
|Denatonium benzoate||3734-33-6||Bittering Agent|
|Methyl Anthranilate||134-20-3||Fragrance Component|
|Cocamide DEA||68603-42-9||Surfactant - Foam Booster|
|Benzyl Alcohol||100-51-6||Fragrance Component||EU Fragrance Allergens|
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Use The 2 Towel Method To Make Sure You Leave That Glass Streak-Free!
Clean Glass Calls For Clean Towels
Using 2 separate towels to clean glass ensures that you don't leave behind any leftover cleaning residue or grime; 1 towel to wipe down the first initial pass and the other to pick up any excess!
- UPC: 892936001844
- Applicable Materials: Glass
- Applicable Locations: Exterior Interior
- Car Finishes: Streak Free
- Application Type: Clean
- Weight: 1.0 lbs