G6 HyperCoat High Gloss Dressing
- In Stock
Use It With
G6 Hyper Coat restores and protects vinyl, rubber, and plastic car parts with a brand new look, a bold and brilliant wet shine, and durable protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays.
Use This Dressing To:
- Get rid of sun-faded chalky look
- Prevent trim from premature fading
- Rejuvenate a rich and new appearance
- Protect a variety of surfaces with 1 product
- Spray instant shine and protection
Versatile Extreme Shine Formula
G6 is blended with synthetic polymers and proprietary technology to create a liquid trim sealant for use inside or outside any vehicle. The water-based Hyper Coat formula nourishes dried-out and sun-faded parts to rejuvenate a deep-black new appearance with a bright wet shine. The refined sprayable formula spreads out evenly the first time, reducing the need to reapply dressing over uneven areas.
Special Blend Protects Fragile Trim
G6 trim sealant technology repels the harsh UV light and extreme heat that damages, cracks, and fades and damages plastic and rubber parts, helping them look new for longer. G6 Hyper Coat finishes dry to the touch, and will not attract dirt or dust. The refined formula penetrates deep to nourish the material, and leaves no residue to smear or streak over nearby surfaces.
- Clean surface with an all-purpose cleaner or interior cleaner.
- Shake, then apply 2 - 5 sprays or a few drops of dressing directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface.
- Buff off any excess residue with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and add additional layers as needed.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Glycerin||58-81-5||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|C12-14-secondary, Ethoxylate||84133-50-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Emulsifier|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 811339027787
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Interior Exterior
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Spray
- Shine Preference: High
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Size: 16oz
Which Protective Dressing Is Right For My Vehicle?
When it comes to cars, the details matter and just one slip could ruin the look of your whole ride! Your trim may seem like a minor aspect of your detail, but leaving it neglected will stand out like a sore thumb. Cleaning your trim then applying a premium dressing is all it takes to restore your trim, but which dressing is right for you?