Diablo Gel Oxygen Infused Foam Wheel and Rim Cleaner
- This Item is Unavailable
Use It With
Diablo Wheel Gel is a pH-balanced wheel and rim cleaner that uses gentle oxygen infused foam to safely clean any shiny wheel finish. This non-caustic formula is perfect for weekly maintenance washes!
Use This To:
- Loosen and lift stuck on contaminants
- Stop worrying about etching or staining
- Remove brake dust before it permanently embeds
- Clean without the use of harsh chemicals
- Safely clean any type of wheel
Save Wheels from Permanent Damage
Brake dust and road filth is not just ugly, it will destroy your wheels if left unchecked. Diablo Gel Wheel & Rim Cleaner lifts away stuck-on brake dust and road grime with concentrated suspension technology. Oxygen-infused cleaners and slick lubricants guide filth off the wheel and into a foaming lather that will not scratch sensitive surfaces when scrubbing with a brush.
The Safest Way to Get the Deepest Clean
Many wheel cleaners use caustic acids and heavy alkaline compounds to cut through brake dust which corrode and destroy shiny wheel finishes and car parts over time. Diablo Wheel Gel is gentle, non-caustic, and safe to use around any other car part in the vicinity of the wheel. Simply rinse off any overspray without any fear of etching or staining any other car parts!
- Rinse wheels with sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime.
- Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components.
- Let sit to break down filth and grime for several minutes.
- Use brush to gently agitate dirt and grime.
- Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with sharp stream of water and dry with a clean microfiber towel.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Sodium Tripolyphosphate||7758-29-4||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning/Neutralizing Agent|
|Polyacrylic Acid||9003-01-4||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Thickening Agent|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 816276011394
- Applicable Materials: Painted Wheels Chrome Aluminum Stainless Steel Powder Coat Matte Wrapped Anodized PVD Chrome
- Applicable Locations: Wheels Undercarriage Brakes Calipers Tires
- Product Form: Gel
- Application Type: Spout
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Size: 16oz