Clay Luber Synthetic Lubricant
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Clay Luber lays down a coat of slick lubrication between the clay bar and your paintwork to help your clay bar or synthetic substitute glide and slide without getting stuck or marring the surface.
Use This To:
- Create a super slippery surface for your clay bar
- Extend the life your natural clay bar
- Decontaminate any shiny or clear exterior surface
- Lube your synthetic rubber clay mitt or block
- Prevent scratching and swirling
The Best Clay Bar Technique
Clay bars are so sticky that without help, they would simply get stuck to the paint! Spray Clay Luber wherever your wash mitt or clay bar goes to increase lubricity and reduce friction so your clay bar grabs onto the above-surface contamination stuck on top of the surface to restore a smooth as glass surface without causing extra scratches and damage as the contamination clogs polishing pads!
Works With Every Type Of Clay
Old school detailers used to use soap and water with their clay bars, but found the mixture dissolving their clay bars and leaving bits of it all over the cars they detailed. Clay Lube is non-caustic formula and actually helps extend the life and effectiveness of your clay bar or clay block by using synthetic wetting agents and slick lubricants to create the slickest and least friction possible.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane, Trimethylsiloxy-terminated||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Glass Clear Plastics Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Exterior Windows Wheels
- Product Form: Liquid