Celeste Dettaglio Matte Paste Wax
Use It With
Celeste Dettaglio Matte is an ultra-refined Carnauba paste wax specially designed to protect and enhance matte paintwork, vinyl wraps, and custom matte finishes without adding unwanted shine.
Use This To:
- Restore the original, crisp factory sheen
- Give your matte surfaces much needed UV protection
- Easily protect matte wheels
- Enhance original factory sheen
- Easily apply protection by hand
Specialized Formula Applies Easy
Matte surfaces are easily damaged and require specialized detailing products. Celeste Dettaglio Matte is specially formulated for matte and satin fishes and is crafted with the highest quality ingredients to restore an original crisp, factory sheen. This premium paste wax contains no oils or filers, adds no unwanted shine, and is the perfect way to protect matte and satin surfaces.
Protect Sensitive Matte Surfaces
Celeste Dettaglio Matte wax resists dirt and dust build-up, making washing your matte vehicle easier. The special carnauba blend grabs on to the pores of matte paintwork and vinyl wrap to ensure the surface is protected. Celeste Dettaglio Matte bonds to the matte and satin finish to provide protection against, water spots, contamination, road film, stains, UV rays, fading, and discoloration.
- Wash and decontaminate vehicle with Chemical Guys Shampoo.
- Apply a thin coat of product using a premium foam applicator pad or by hand.
- Allow 20 minute dry time.
- Buff off using a premium microfiber towel.
Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
|Isoakanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 811339021655
- Applicable Materials: Glass
- Product Form: Paste
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
- Size: 8oz