Black Light Hybrid Radiant Finish Car Wash Soap for Black And Dark Colored Cars
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Black Light is a specialty car wash soap designed to enhance a deep lustrous shine on black and dark colored vehicles while minimizing the chances of scratching and swirling.
Use This Soap To:
- Take black paint to new levels of depth and clarity
- Lay down thick, slick, and rich foam that lasts
- Enhance a deep, lustrous shine
- Discover the true definition of black
- Lift and separate dirt and debris from surface
Give Your Black Car New Levels of Depth And Clarity
Black Light restores a dark, lustrous, wet, and mysterious shine to black and dark colored vehicles while protecting wax and sealant coatings. Gloss technology agents enhance a deep lustrous shine on black and dark color paint finishes, then rinse clean with zero residue and no streaking so your black shines with incredible color, depth, and clarity.
Scratch Free Washing for the Blackest Black
Black cars show swirls and scratches like no other color. That's why Black Light produces thick, slick, and rich foam that lasts through an entire car wash. The super high suds wash uses advanced synthetic lubricants, hyper surfactants, and gloss enhancers to emulsify dirt, separate it from the surface, and gently guide it away for a scratch free shine.
- Shake well and add 1 to 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket or 32 oz solution tank of foam cannon or gun.
- Pre rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfiber towel.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Alpha Olefin Sulfonate||68439-57-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Filter Abrasive Contaminants From Your Wash Water Using A Cyclone Dirt Trap!
Prevent Unnecessary Scratching And Swirl Marks To Your Paint.
Simply fill your wash buckets with water, then gently insert the Cyclone Dirt Trap vertically while leveling it out flat towards the bottom to create an air-tight suction.
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Liquid