Big MoFo Chenille Microfiber Scratch-Free Wash Mitt
4 SizesTough Mudder Off Road Truck And ATV Heavy Duty Wash Shampoo$11.99 $11.99 $18.99 MSRP
The Big MoFo Wash Mitt is a gigantic slab of plush microfiber chenille that pulls of abrasive dirt, grit, and grime without scratching or swirling paint to quickly clean extra-large vehicles.
Use This Mitt To:
- Tackle the filthiest and largest trucks
- Clean off the entire exterior of large RVs
- Drastically reduce the chances of swirling
- Gently maintain filthy off-road vehicles
- Pull off intense dirt, grime, and grease
Extra Plush, Absorbent, and Soft
Big bad lifted trucks, RVs, buses, and trailers can only be handled by big bad mofos. This big, plush mitt measures 12’’ square, and over 4’’ thick. Don’t be surprised if you pull out half the wash water after dunking in the bucket: the Big MoFo Mitt holds a LOT of water, soap, and suds! The plush microfiber noodles of the Big MoFo absorb tons of clean wash suds, and put it down on filthy paint.
.75 lbs of Plush Scratch-Free Microfiber
The giant microfiber noodles lift and trap dirt away from sensitive surfaces to protect them from scratches, and the luscious purple color highlights any dirt or debris to cue when to dunk the mitt in the rinse bucket. Use the immense absorbent carrying capacity of the Big MoFo Mitt to lift and lubricate dirt with gallons of soapy suds from the most sensitive show car finishes!
- Use two buckets: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 - 3 oz of Chemical Guys car wash soap and the other with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the dirty mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt, then wring it out on the ground.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
Use Microfiber Wash to Clean and Maintain Your Microfiber Towels & Accessories!
Clean Rinse Technology Dissolves The Toughest Of Grime, Oils and Stains
Simply using Microfiber Wash as your detergent maintains the original condition of microfiber by gently cleaning the fabric to preserve its softness.
- UPC: 811339026568
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Matte Surfaces Exterior Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Application Type: Clean
- Material: Chenille
- Weight: 0.9 lbs