White is a brilliant combination of natural carnauba wax, synthetic sealant technology, and gloss enhancers that unlock the most brilliant shine on white paintwork.
Use This Wax To:
- Experience the brightest shade of white
- Shine, lightly cleanse, and protect in one step
- Maximize depth and clear reflections
- Preserve the clarity and color of your vehicle
- Refine your paintwork for an even finish
Unique Ingridents For Light Colored Cars
Everyone loves the look of white cars, but they are especially vulnerable to environmental impurities that attach to the paint and dull the finish. White cleanses light colored paintwork to remove light stains and contamination to reveal a truly blinding white light. White then protects your vehicle’s finish against water spots, pollution, road tar, tree sap and more that can stain your paintwork.
Discover The Brightest Shade Of White
Harmful UV solar rays can cause yellowing and discoloration to your vehicle’s light color. White is engineered using advanced UV protective polymers to preserve clarity and color. White utilizes our patented Color Enhancing Technology which magnifies the natural beauty of your paintwork for a vibrant shine with optical clarity, creating maximum depth and clear reflections in your white paint!
- Wash and decontaminate vehicle with Chemical Guys Shampoo.
- Apply a thin coat of product using a premium foam applicator pad or by hand.
- Allow 20 minute dry time.
- Buff off using a premium microfiber towel.
Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
|Isoakanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 816276019109
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Cream / Paste
- Weight: 0.7 lbs