Wheel Guard and Rim Wax
Wheel Guard is a specialty synthetic wax developed just for wheels and brake components to protect against brake dust, grime, dirt, mud, water, and more to keep wheels clean and shiny for longer!
Use This To:
- Block brake dust from touching wheel surface directly
- Save wheels from early corrosion and damage
- Make polished metal wheels shimmer with every spin
- Make water instantly bead up and roll off wheels
Help Prevent Corrosion
Hard braking results in burnt carbon and steel particles all over wheels and rims. This abrasive brake dust is not only ugly and difficult to clean; it’s corrosive. Wheel Guard is a full-synthetic acrylic formula that bonds directly into the pores of painted and polished metal surfaces, protecting them from the environment so contamination cannot stick to the wheel.
Months Of Durable Protection
Wheel Guard enhances shine by preventing corrosion that dulls shine and wrapping wheels in a glossy high-shine acrylic synthetic wax. Optical select gloss enhancers fill minor imperfections and make any wheel finish look extra glossy, wet, and shiny. The durable wax coating repels contamination, which makes it easier to clean away any dirt and filth during any regular cleaning afterwards.
- Rinse wheel off with water and using a good premium wash, clean wheel thoroughly, then dry.
- Scoop up a small amount of product on a premium foam or microfiber applicator pad
- Spread a thin, even coat over any glossy and shiny wheel surface and brake components.
- Allow wax to dry for 15 minutes.
- Buff off using a microfiber towel.
15 – 30 Minutes
What Else You’ll Need
- Applicator Pad
- Microfiber Towel
California Ingredient Disclosure - Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication/Protection|
|Natural Diatomaceous Earth||61790-53-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Aluminum Oxide||1344-28-1||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Polishing Agent|
|Isaokanes||68551-19-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Diluent|
|Polytetrafluoroethylene||9002-84-0||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- UPC: 811339028142
- Applicable Materials: Painted Wheels Chrome Aluminum Stainless Steel Powder Coat Anodized PVD Chrome
- Applicable Locations: Wheels
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Cream
- Weight: 0.6 lbs