V Line Polish & Compound Kit For Light to Heavy Swirls & Scratches
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
The complete V-Line Polish Kit includes everything you need from aggressive compounds to light finishing polishes to remove light to severe paint defects with your dual action or rotary polisher.
Use This Kit To:
- Remove heavy scratches and swirl marks
- Refine compounding marks and restore gloss and shine
- Remove automotive wet-sanding scratches
- Optical grade micro abrasive technology
- Formulated without fillers; the results you see are the results you get
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
The Complete V Line Series
Not sure which polishing compound you need to get the job done? With the V-Line Sampler, professional and enthusiast detailers have access to heavy compounds for removing deep defects like scratches and swirl marks, and lighter polishes to restore pure reflection and glossy depth for unbelievably-shiny paint.
A Product For All Situations
Test the heavier V32 and V34 compounds on deep scratches, intense swirl marks, and oxidation to remove severe damage and restore reflection to the paint. After compounding, or when dealing with lighter swirl marks on a newer car, test out V36 and V38 to refine the gloss, shine, and clarity of the painted finish.
Versatile Use All Around Your Car
Use the full V-Line Kit to restore paintwork, clear optical plastics on headlights and tail lights, wheel finishes, carbon fiber, and any other exterior car part that is shiny or clear. The refined micro-abrasives of the V-Line come in coarse compounding grits, and refined polishing grits that can remove wet-sanding marks with just a dual-action polisher.
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Applicable Locations: Exterior