The Ultra Fine Microfiber Towel is a highly refined loop-woven microfiber towel that is gentle, yet strong and highly absorbent. This premium 100% microfiber towel is soft and completely non-abrasive so they are safe to use on even the most delicate surfaces.
Use This Microfiber Towel To:
- Accomplish general detailing jobs all over the vehicle
- Finsh with a lint & scratch free finish
- Wipe down paint,glass,metal and plastic
- Prevent scratching and swirling
Versatile Scratchless Detailing Towel
Ultra Fine Towels are professional grade microfiber towels for every detailing application. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly. Ultra Fine towels are extremely versatile, and can be used to remove dirt from sensitive areas, polish metal, clean windows, buff off wax/sealant, remove stains from carpets and upholstery, and every other detailing task imaginable!
Color Coded For Professional Detailing Results
Ultra Fine Microfiber Towels are color coded for different areas across your car. Cross-contamination is an amateur mistake: using an engine bay towel on interiors could stain and ruin leather surfaces; dressing residue can streak on glass; brake dust stuck in wheel towels can scratch and swirl paint. Ultra Fine Microfiber Towels come in brilliant colors that easily show dirt so you can flip to a clean side for scratch-free detailing. Bright blue, yellow, and pink fabrics stand out on any interior and make cleanup quick and easy. Use your own color-coding scheme for great results.
Ultra Fine Microfiber Towels use premium soft microfiber and exclusive microfiber-stitched edges to help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. Every Chemical Guys Ultra Fine Towel features a soft edge stitched with microfiber. While most microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that can scratch paint, Chemical Guys Ultra Fine Microfiber Towels use softer edges to protect paint from damage with 100% of the towel’s surface.
Normal & High Efficiency Machines:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Add 1 ounce for small wash loads; 2 ounces for medium loads; or 3 or more for large wash loads
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- Do NOT use fabric softeners nor dryer sheets.
- UPC: 811339023840
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Glass
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: All
- Material: Microfiber
- Weight: 0.1 lbs