The Ultimate Wash Sponge is the ultra-soft two sided car wash tool for heavy duty and light wiping that securely attaches to your hand for scratch-free scrubbing without any risk of dropping.
Use This Mitt To:
- Keep the sponge in your hand and off the floor
- Insure against scratches and swirls
- Wrap around your hand without fear of dropping
- Restore a perfect shine
- Branded cuffs
- Let everyone know that you're washing with the best!
- Large 8" x 10" surface area easily clean all size cars
The Ultimate Wash Sponge features an elastic strap that grips the wash sponge to the detailer’s hand securely. Traditional car wash sponges are large, clumsy, and unwieldy rectangles that get dropped easily, and pick up tons of abrasive dirt that scratch and swirl paint. Reach out to clean any far-away surface with the plush microfiber chenille noodles without dropping the sponge on the driveway.
Deep Pile For Scratch Free Wiping
The plush microfiber noodles of the Ultimate Wash Sponge absorbs tons of suds and put it down on filthy paint where it’s needed most. The immense surface area of every microfiber strand traps abrasive dirt and grime deep inside of the fibers for scratch free-wiping. Flip the elastic strap over the sponge and scrub stuck-on bugs, bird droppings, and sap with the soft microfiber scrubbing mesh!
- Use two buckets: fill one bucket with 5 gallons of water and 1 - 3 oz of Chemical Guys car wash soap and the other with plain water.
- Rinse your car, then wash in straight lines with the soapy mitt.
- After cleaning a panel or two, dip the dirty mitt in the bucket of plain water to loosen the embedded dirt, then wring it out on the ground.
- Return to the soap bucket and continue to wash the whole car.
- Rinse away all soap and dirt from the car, then dry with premium microfiber towels.
Use Microfiber Wash to Clean and Maintain Your Microfiber Towels & Accessories!
Clean Rinse Technology Dissolves The Toughest Of Grime, Oils and Stains
Simply using Microfiber Wash as your detergent maintains the original condition of microfiber by gently cleaning the fabric to preserve its softness.
- UPC: 811339025356
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces Matte Surfaces Exterior Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Wheels Exterior Plastic Windows
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Material: Chenille Microfiber
- Weight: 0.3 lbs