TORQ R Rotary Polisher
Use It With
The TORQ R is a rotary polisher that marries the form and function of modern industrial design with the beauty and brawn of the latest bleeding edge polishing technology the industry has ever seen.
Use This Polisher To:
- Rapidly correct all types of paint
- Switch backing plates with unprecedented ease
- Take the guesswork out of polishing
- Reduce user fatigue while polishing
- Polish with precise control
A Rotary Polisher For The 21st Century
The TORQ R represents the very best in balanced internal industrial design, user-centered ergonomics, electrical engineering, and component miniaturization. The TORQ R is built to be light, agile, and fast - perfect for those detailers who spend hours behind a buffer, while using a new Integrated Cooling System to channel air through the machine to cool all internal components.
Accurate RPM Display and Controls
The TORQ R was designed and engineered to exceed usability by minimizing user fatigue with an ergonomic design and lightweight body. A Digital User Interface actively controls the output of the 900W motor at every speed setting, delivering seven distinct speeds with enhanced cutting power. The digital variable speed control lets you know exactly the RPM of the tool at all times for greater control.
Advanced Spindle Lock Backing Plate Design
Older rotary polishers placed the backing plate release button on top of the polisher, causing unnecessary and awkward fiddling and even the machine being dropped. The TORQ R makes it extremely easy to swap out backing plates with new rapid release button placement on the spindle. Simply depress the spindle lock backing plate release button and rotate the backing plate counterclockwise!
- Shake well and apply 4-5 drops of V36 to Orange Pad.
- Prime pad with Pad Conditioner.
- Dab product out evenly across 2' x 2' section.
- Turn on the machine while slowing easing it onto the surface while set to speed setting 1
- Increase speed to 3-4 and using light pressure.
- Work area in 2-3 passes until product becomes clear.
- Examine results. If you are satisfied with results, proceed to step 10.
- If you are not satisfied with results, try using V34 with the Orange Pad; if you are satisfied, proceed to step 10.
- If an even more aggressive approach is needed, switch to the Yellow Cutting Pad.
- Refine finish with white pad and V38 Final Polish.
- Work until optical clarity is achieved.
- Remove residue with clean microfiber towel.
How to Change Backing Plate:
- Lock rotary polisher mechanism with the locking button located at the top of the unit.
- Line up the rotary backing plate with the output shaft threads of the machine.
- Gently screw the backing plate down in place until it locks against the bottom of the threads.
- To remove, lock the polisher mechanism and unscrew the backing plate from the machine.
- UPC: 811339029200
- Product Features: RPM: 600 - 2,400 Power: 900 W
- Machine Type: Rotary 120 V
- Throw: 8mm
- Weight: 6.5 lbs
Which Choice Of Products Do I Need To Remove Scratches From My Car?
Find Out Which Compound or Polish Is Right For You
So there is no cookie-cutter answer that will work for every car out there. What there is, though, is a method. We have a method for selecting the best combination of machine, pad, and polishing compound for any car we may detail.