TORQ Foam Cannon Snow Foamer & Honeydew Gallon Soap Kit
$21.99 $21.99 $22.99 MSRP
The TORQ Snow Foamer & Honeydew Snow Foam Kit is the one-two combo for thick car wash foam even with low-output pressure washers.
Use This To:
- Spray clinging foam from any pressure washer
- Give your car the gentlest wash possible
- Shoot cleansing suds into cracks and crevices
- Preserve scratch and swirl free paintwork
- Maintain a flawless finish during every wash
The refined air-injection system of the TORQ Professional Foam Cannon Snow Foamer produces thicker car wash foam for a scratch-free washing experience. Precision-machined components blend high pressure water, air, and car wash soap into a slick foamy solution. Upgraded internals help produce thick soapy foam even with lower-end pressure washers that pump out only 500 PSI. The pressurized foam is channeled through a fanning nozzle to spray a vertical beam of foaming suds over the side of any vehicle.
The TORQ Foam Cannon Snow Foamer is engineered and refined with TORQ patent-pending Threadlock System, a foam cannon industry first! The unique injection-molded sleeve insulates the delicate plastic bottle threads from the machined brass components. This innovative feature ensures a perfect seal, maintains internal pressure inside the bottle, delivers the thickest car washing foam, and prevents the bottle threads from stripping.
The Best Wash Results
The innovative TORQ Foam Cannon is designed to cover any size vehicle with amazing snow foam. The adjustable settings make the TORQ Foam Cannon System the perfect choice for any detailing professional and enthusiast. The TORQ Foam Cannon covers every inch of your vehicle with thick foam designed to loosen dirt and debris for a swirl-free shine!
- Unscrew fluid tank from foam cannon unit and fill fluid tank with warm water.
- Add 1-3 ounces of car wash soap, then attach fluid tank to foam cannon unit.
- Rinse car with water to remove loose debris and grime.
- Reattach foam cannon to pressure washer wand via the quick release nozzle.
- Cover car with thick car wash foam.
- Proceed with 2-bucket car wash method, then rinse and dry car.
Filter Abrasive Contaminants From Your Wash Water Using A Cyclone Dirt Trap!
Prevent Unnecessary Scratching And Swirl Marks To Your Paint.
Simply fill your wash buckets with water, then gently insert the Cyclone Dirt Trap vertically while leveling it out flat towards the bottom to create an air-tight suction.
- UPC: 892936001851
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Product Features: Shoots thick suds using Pressure Washer with as little as 500 PSI and 1.4 GPM (2.0 recommended) Quick Connector 1/4"
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Maxiumum PSI: 3,500 (Min PSI - 500) - 1.4 GPM (2.0 Recommended)
- Machine Type: Pressure Washer
- Weight: 11.35 lbs