TORQ Foam Cannon Snow Foamer & 3 Premium Soaps Kit
Use It With
The TORQ Snow Foamer Kit turns any car wash into an intense cleansing foam party for a gentle car washing experience with any of the three included soaps and your electric pressure washer.
Use This To:
- Spray clinging foam from any pressure washer
- Give your car the gentlest wash possible
- Shoot cleansing suds into cracks and crevices
- Preserve scratch and swirl free paintwork
- Maintain a flawless finish during every wash
Ideal for Electric Pressure Washers
The TORQ Snow Foamer is designed to shoot thick car washing foam with any pressure washer 500-3,500 PSI. The thicker the foam, the better it sticks to dirt, breaks it down, and slides off the car before even being touched with a wash mitt. Pre-saturating vehicles with thick wash foam during a wash drastically reduces the chances of installing swirls and scratches caused by improper washing.
3 Amazing Soaps Included
This TORQ Snow Foamer Kit ships with three fan-favorite Chemical Guys car wash soaps for any occasion! Choose Honeydew Snow Foam for the thickest and slickest foaming experience with your new TORQ Snow Foamer Cannon, or for an intense glossy and wet shine, add Glossworkz Auto Wash. For intense stuck-on mud, filth, and grime, hit the car with a blanket of foamy Citrus Wash & Gloss and watch the citrus cleansers break down heavy contamination.
The Best Wash Results
The innovative TORQ Foam Cannon is designed to cover any size vehicle with amazing snow foam. The adjustable settings make the TORQ Foam Cannon System the perfect choice for any detailing professional and enthusiast. The TORQ Foam Cannon covers every inch of your vehicle with thick foam designed to loosen dirt and debris for a swirl-free shine!
- Shake well and add 1 to 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket or 32 oz solution tank of foam cannon or gun.
- Pre rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfiber towel.
Properly Clean And Store Your Foam Cannon To Prevent Internal Corrosion!
Filter Out Any Leftover Soap Residuals and Calcium Deposits
Simply flushing out your foam cannon after every use with clean filtered water will prevent any type of soap and calcium deposits from clogging the internals of your foam cannon which calls for further maintenance.
- UPC: 892936001875
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Product Features: Shoots thick suds using Pressure Washer with as little as 500 PSI and 1.4 GPM (2.0 recommended) Quick Connector 1/4"
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Maxiumum PSI: 3,500 (Min PSI - 500) - 1.4 GPM (2.0 Recommended)
- Machine Type: Pressure Washer
- Weight: 5.8 lbs