FREE shipping with orders $99 or more!
TORQ Foam Cannon Replacement Bottles for EQP321 & EQP_310
- Select Options to see Availability
TORQ Foam Cannon Replacement Bottles are OEM replacements that fit your TORQ Foam Cannon perfectly for the tightest seal, longest lasting durability, and thickest foam.
Use This Bottle To:
- Create a tight, leak-proof seal
- Shoot the thickest foam
- Easily and effortlessly dilute car wash soaps
- Always have a spare on ready
- Get the perfect scratch-free detail
Original TORQ Products
Whether you have a TORQ Max Foam 8 or Snow Foamer, the TORQ Foam Cannon Replacement Bottles are the best choice for your foam cannon. The large 32oz size capacity produces enough foam to completely cover a large SUV! Each bottle features fill level marks on the side for easier dilution of your favorite Chemical Guys car wash soap.
Designed for Durability and Best Results
Every bottle is made of heavy-duty injection molded plastic for long lasting durability. The chemical-resistant and UV treated plastic help protect the bottles against premature aging and fading, keeping them in top shape for longer. Precision cut threads create an airtight seal with the foam cannon unit, ensuring perfect mixing in the pressurized head for the thickest car wash foaming action.
Three Options for All TORQ Foam Cannons
If you use the Max Foam 8 or Snow Foamer to shoot thick suds, you can choose the Professional Bottle, or the clear Heavy Duty Bottle to easily keep track of how much soap you are using at all times.
- Unscrew fluid tank from foam cannon unit and fill fluid tank with warm water.
- Add 1-3 ounces of car wash soap, then attach fluid tank to foam cannon unit.
- Rinse car with water to remove loose debris and grime.
- Reattach foam cannon to pressure washer wand via the quick release nozzle.
- Cover car with thick car wash foam.
- Proceed with 2-bucket car wash method, then rinse and dry car.
- Car Color: All
$3.45 $4.99 MSRP
The Perfect Pour EZ Fill Funnel is the perfect accessory to transfer product between bottles. Mankind has filled small containers with funnels for ... centuries. Using funnels has saved thousands of gallons of spilled milk, water, and other precious fluids like Fabric Guard and Diablo Gel. Still, the common funnel is imperfect.