FREE shipping with orders $99 or more!
Tire Kicker Extra Glossy Tire Shine
- Select Options to see Availability
Tire Kicker is a sprayable water-based dressing that allows anyone to recreate that kickable bright wet shine of brand new cars on tires and other rubber, vinyl, and plastic around your car.
Use This Dressing To:
- Lay down a shine that will get you kicking your tires all over again
- Enhance a deep black shine
- Restore new black look to trim
- Help prevent future fading from sunlight
- Achieve perfect non-slippery feel
Bright Wet Tire Shine
Tire Kicker delivers long lasting wet shine and protection without any greasy mess to restore pieces to look just like they did at the dealership! The gentle formula is safe for use on car exteriors, interiors, and even engine bays. The liquid dressing restores a fresh new look to plastics and rubber, and protects against the harmful UV rays that cause discoloration, fading, and cracking.
New Formula With Extra Gloss Enhancers
The easy-to-use formula spreads evenly with any foam applicator or brush over vinyl, rubber, and plastic. The refined gloss enhancers and plastic nourishers penetrate deep, finish dry to the touch, and do not attract dirt or dust. Now as your car ages with thousands of well-traveled miles on the clock, you can enjoy the same bright wet shine on your tires that you kicked in the showroom!
- Clean surface with an all-purpose cleaner or interior cleaner.
- Shake, then apply 2 - 5 sprays or a few drops of dressing directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface.
- Buff off any excess residue with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and add additional layers as needed.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss|
|Glycerin||58-81-5||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|C12-14-secondary, Ethoxylate||84133-50-6||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Emulsifier|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Interior Exterior
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Spray
- Shine Preference: Medium
- Scent: Sweet Scent
Which Protective Dressing Is Right For My Vehicle?
When it comes to cars, the details matter and just one slip could ruin the look of your whole ride! Your trim may seem like a minor aspect of your detail, but leaving it neglected will stand out like a sore thumb. Cleaning your trim then applying a premium dressing is all it takes to restore your trim, but which dressing is right for you?