Terms And Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY WHEN USING THIS WEBSITE.
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
ORDERS OVER $500
The first time you place an order of $500 or more, you may be contacted by our Customer Service department via email or phone to provide us with identification tying you to your credit card. This policy was implemented in order to protect our company and our customers against the increasing number of online ID theft. Chemical Guys reserves the right to reject or cancel any order(s) at anytime as we see fit.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Chemical Guys. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Chemical Guys Copyright 2020 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Chemical Guys or purchasing Chemical Guys products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Chemical Guys or to purchase Chemical Guys products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited unless authorized in writing by Chemical Guys. The use of our photos and content to resell our products without express written consent from Chemical Guys is strictly prohibited. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Chemical Guys used on the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Chemical Guys.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Chemical Guys disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Chemical Guys do not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Chemical Guys do not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Chemical Guys shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Chemical Guys has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a Chemical Guys product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Chemical Guys reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Chemical Guys reserve the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Chemical Guys shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Chemical Guys without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Chemical Guys may deliver notice to you by means of email, a general notice on the site, or by another reliable method to the address you have provided to Chemical Guys.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods. You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site (including but not limited to the purchase of Chemical Guys products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Chemical Guys products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Chemical Guys failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Chemical Guys may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
USE OF SITE
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via email, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Chemical Guys or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Chemical Guys do not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Chemical Guys is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Chemical Guys reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; another intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Chemical Guys in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Chemical Guys, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Chemical Guys may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Chemical Guys, Chemical Guys have no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Chemical Guys. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, Chemical Guys seek to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
SUBSCRIBE, SHINE, & SAVE
Subscription items will ship automatically unless you cancel. By placing this order you are authorizing us to charge your card for future orders at the frequency and quantity you selected. The actual cost of each shipment may vary depending on the quantity and frequency chosen. For customer service or to cancel, email email@example.com or call (866) 822-3670 .
We do not accept tax exempt orders through our website. Chemical Guys have partnered with two of the top wholesale distributors in the U.S. Please click on the links for more information. Meyer Distributing Turn14
MOBILE TERMS & CONDITIONS - EFFECTIVE 10/1/2019
CHEMICAL GUYS MOBILE MARKETING
Open to US customers only. Receive special text offers and deals from Chemical Guys through your mobile device. Opt in by Web or Text SHINE to 23940 to receive up to 10 text messages per month with order confirmation, shipping confirmation, support messages, and marketing messages related to your account. Message and data rates may apply. By opting in to this service, you consent to receive mobile text alerts using an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. By signing up, you are confirming you are over the age of 13.
Text STOP to 23940 to stop receiving Mobile Marketing messages from Chemical Guys (you will receive a confirmation text).
For additional information, text HELP to 23940 or contact Customer Support .
AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Boost, Cricket, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Virgin Mobile, Google Voice, ACS Wireless, Advantage Cellular (DTC Wireless), Appalachian Wireless, Atlantic Tele-Network International (ATN), Bandwidth, Bluegrass Cellular, Buffalo Wireless, CableVision, Carolina West Wireless, Cellcom, Copper Valley, C-Spire Wireless (formerly Cellsouth), Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Chariton Valley Cellular, Cross (dba Sprocket), Duet IP, Element Mobile, EpicTouch, GCI Communications, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri Cellular), i Wireless (IOWA Wireless), Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix (Keystone Wireless / PC Management), Inland Cellular, Mobi PCS (Coral Wireless LLC), Mosaic, MTA Communications, MTPCS / Cellular One (Cellone Nation), Nex-Tech Wireless, Panhandle Telecommunications, Peoples Wireless, Pine Belt Wireless, Pine Cellular, Pioneer, Plateau, Revol Wireless, RINA, SI Wireless/Mobile Nation, SouthernLinc, SRT Wireless, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United, Viaero Wireless, West Central Wireless, Leaco, Nemont/Sagebrush. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
CHEMICAL GUYS REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS - EFFECTIVE 10/28/2020
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at chemicalguys.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives at our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order on the Chemical Guys website.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of $10 coupons. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Chemical Guy’s Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Chemical Guy’s sole discretion. (Corporations are not people, my friend!)
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Chemical Guy’s Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Chemical Guys reserve the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Chemical Guys Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Chemical Guys reserve the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
CHEMICAL GUYS REWARDS PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS - EFFECTIVE 06/23/2022
The Chemical Guys Rewards Program (the “Loyalty Program”) offered by Auto Detailing Supplies, LLC (“Chemical Guys” or “we”) operates under the terms and conditions as set out below (the “Program Rules”). The Program Rules govern Chemical Guys’ relationship with members of the Loyalty Program (collectively, “Members,” and individually, a “Member” or “you”), including how Members manage their Loyalty Program accounts (“Accounts”), and earn and redeem Loyalty Program points (“Points”) and Loyalty Program rewards (“Rewards”).
PLEASE READ THESE PROGRAM RULES CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR PARTICIPATING IN THE LOYALTY PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE PROGRAM RULES AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE PROGRAM RULES, DO NOT ACCESS OR PARTICIPATE IN THE LOYALTY PROGRAM.
You agree that we may provide updates, notices, disclosures and amendments to these Program Rules, and other information relating to the Loyalty Program by electronic means, including posting such information and materials online at Loyalty Rewards Program
- No purchase is necessary to enroll for membership in the Loyalty Program.
- An individual may apply to enroll in the Loyalty Program by fully and accurately providing the applicable information on the Loyalty Program website. You may not create multiple Accounts. An email address is required for membership and in order to access your Account. Information provided by a Member will be maintained in a personal preference profile within their Account.
- Individuals who are 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, if higher) may enroll for membership in the Loyalty Program. Commercial customers and automotive trade professionals are not eligible to participate in the Loyalty Program.
- Chemical Guys may deny enrollment in the Loyalty Program to any applicant in its sole discretion and without written notice.
- By opening an Account and by using the Account you were assigned to receive and redeem benefits of the Loyalty Program, including, without limitation, Points and Rewards, you agree that:
- You have read and accept these Program Rules; and you have read and accept the Chemical Guys Website Terms and Conditions which are incorporated herein by reference;
- You are solely responsible for reading the Program Rules, the Chemical Guys website or other communications, and your Account statements in order to understand your rights, responsibilities, and status in the Loyalty Program, as well as the structure for earning Points and Rewards.
- You have not been previously suspended or removed from the Loyalty Program or engaged in any activity that could result in suspension or removal from the Loyalty Program.
- Points will accrue at the rate of ten (10) Points per $1.00 spent on chemicalguys.com, excluding taxes, shipping costs, purchases of gift certificates, and value of coupons. You will only receive Points and Rewards, as applicable, for purchases on checmicalguys.com. You will not receive Points or Rewards for purchases made at Detail Garage locations or Chemical Guys websites outside of the United States. Points are automatically added to your Account within two (2) business days from the [later of purchase date, shipment date or pick-up date]. Points in your Account will only expire if you are inactive for an entire calendar year.
- You are eligible to receive Points based upon the following interactions:
- You are also eligible to receive Rewards depending on your Rewards level in each calendar year: click here to see:
- Eligibility for Rewards levels (other than Starter) will reset annually. if the customer does not log into their account. Any unexpired Points in Member’s Account will roll over to the next year.
- We may identify certain products and offers which are ineligible to earn Points or use Rewards.
|Account Creation||50||One Time|
|Logging In||25||Every 7 Days|
|Vehicle Registration||25||5 Registrations|
|Save Payment Method||100||Up To 4 Cards Saved|
|Save Address||100||One Time|
|Maintain Monthly Subscrition||50||Monthly|
|Use Store Locator||25||Every 7 Days|
|Share Wishlist||25||Every 7 Days|
|Email Sign Up||100||One Time|
|Use The Product Finder||10||Per Quiz Taken|
|Checkout||$1 = 10||Every Transaction|
|Reward By Gear||Starter 1st Gear||Enthusiast 2nd Gear||Accelerator 3rd Gear||Fanatic 4th Gear|
|Minimum Requirement||Enrollment||2 Purchases And A Combined Total Of $100 Spent||3 Purchases And A Combined Total Of $200 Spent||4 Purchases And A Combined Total Of $300 Spent|
|Free Shipping||Spend $25 or more||•||•|
|Early Access||1 Day In Advance||2 Days In Advance||3 Days In Advance|
- Points are based on a Member's cumulative purchases on chemicalguys.com, and as described in the tables above.
- Member is solely responsible for maintaining accurate and updated Account information online at Loyalty Rewards Program
- If a Member requests termination or deletion of the Member's Account, the Member will lose the accrued Points and Rewards associated with the Account.
- Your rights and benefits under this Loyalty Program, including your accrued Points and Rewards, are not assignable, saleable or redeemable for cash, other than as stated herein.
- Chemical Guys is not responsible for Points and Rewards not available as a result of Member's failure to provide accurate Member information.
- Members are only required to enroll once in the Loyalty Program. No subsequent Member registration is required.
- Points earned on an item subject to a return, refund, returned check due to insufficient funds, credit funding issue, or cancelled purchase, will be deducted from your Points balance, including bonus Points, if any. Returns may cause a negative Points balance.
- Members can access their Account details or learn more about the Loyalty Program through the Chemical Guys online at www.chemicalguys.com/login.
- Member is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, where applicable.
- Points can be accrued through one purchase or multiple purchases made over the course of the Member’s participation in the Loyalty Program.
- If a Member believes his or her eligible purchase was incorrectly applied toward earning Points, they should contact Chemical Guys by contacting our customer support
- Requests regarding Points must be received by Chemical Guys within 14 days from the date of the purchase.
- Written requests regarding Points should include the Member's name, email address and daytime phone. Additional information may be necessary to process requests. Such additional information can be sent to our customer support.
- Failure to supply the requested documentation may result in denial of Points and Rewards.
- Points may also be earned for engaging in non-purchase related behavior as determined in the sole discretion of Chemical Guys. Such Point increments can vary at Chemical Guys’ discretion and such offers will be communicated through a variety of channels such as online, print or in-store advertising.
- Points and Rewards hold no cash value.
- Chemical Guys is not responsible for lost or stolen Points.
- Member may apply Points to all eligible purchases as determined by Chemical Guys in its sole discretion. Points will be applied to all purchases at the point of sale after any other coupons/discounts have been applied. Some exclusions apply.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- Chemical Guys may cancel or terminate the Loyalty Program at any time in its sole discretion without notice to you.
- Upon cancellation or termination of the Loyalty Program, Member forfeits any accrued Points and Rewards.
- Chemical Guys reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Account or your participation in the Loyalty Program at any time without notice to you if Chemical Guys determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated these Program Rules or that the use of your Account is unauthorized, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- Chemical Guys may, in its sole discretion, suspend, cancel or combine Accounts that appear to be duplicative.
- Repeated return of merchandise as part of this Loyalty Program shall result in termination of Member's Account if in Chemical Guys’ sole opinion the behavior is determined to be fraudulent or otherwise violates these Program Rules.
CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS
- Chemical Guys reserves the right to change or modify this Loyalty Program at any time in its sole discretion.
- Any changes or modifications to this Loyalty Program will be effective immediately and may be posted to Loyalty Rewards Program so please check back from time to time. You waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications, and your continued access to or participation in Loyalty Program following any such changes or modifications confirms your acceptance. If you do not agree to these Program Rules, you must stop accessing and participating in the Loyalty Program.
- These Program Rules, together with any other documents incorporated herein by reference and otherwise made available to a Member in connection with the Loyalty Program, constitutes the sole and entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter of these Program Rules and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, and representations and warranties with respect to such subject matter.
- Despite our best efforts to ensure accuracy, errors occasionally occur. We reserve the right to correct such errors at any time even if it affects pending Points, Rewards or other benefits in your Account.
- In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between Program Rules or other statements contained in any related materials or advertising, the terms of the then-current Program Rules shall prevail, govern, and control. If any provision of these Program Rules are deemed invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability will not affect any other term or provision of these Program Rules.
- The Loyalty Program and these Program Rules are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without regards to its conflicts of laws’ provisions.
- The failure of Chemical Guys to require Member’s strict performance of any term of these Program Rules shall not be a waiver of the right of Chemical Guys to require strict performance of any term or condition herein.
- Chemical Guys shall not be liable for any delay, interruption, or failure of the Loyalty Program, or any loss, liability or damage directly or indirectly caused by circumstances beyond the control of Chemical Guys, including but not limited to acts of God, flood, explosion, computer or network malfunction, or similar circumstances.