Streak Free Window Clean Glass Cleaner
- Select Options to see Availability
Use It With
Streak Free is the gentle, tint safe glass cleaner that removes dirt, dust, fingerprints, grease, oil, and grime with no left over residue, no streaking, and no fuss.
Use Streak Free For:
- Cleans glass for optimal optical clarity
- Easily removes dirt, grime, contamination, and more
- Cleans without streaks, spots, & stains
- Ammonia free formula cleans all tints safely
- Won’t stain, bubble, or degrade OEM or aftermarket tints
- Helps reduce static cling to keep windows cleaner longer
- Works on glass, mirrors, screens, lenses, & more
- Professional grade results anyone can achieve
- Perfect for auto, home, and office
Experience A Truly Clean Experience
Streak Free leaves no streaks, spots, or stains and truly makes your glass disappear. The advanced formula even contains static inhibiting agents that help resist dust that is attracted to the surface due to the charge generated by rubbing surface with a towel. Streak Free helps that dissipate the charge so once clean, your glass stays that way for as long possible!
Gentle Formula Safe For Tints
Streak Free is the gentle ammonia free formula safe for any window tint film. Other cheaper glass cleaners work by using harsh and toxic chemicals that stain, bubble, and degrade your tint. Every bottle of Streak Free is mixed without volatile chemicals, harsh cleaners, or caustic ingredients, ensuring your expensive tint gets the most delicate yet thorough cleansing experience possible.
- Use two towels whenever cleaning windows or glass parts.
- Mist a light coating of glass cleaner over the part.
- Wipe up any dirt, grime, and debris with the first cleaning towel.
- Buff away any streaks with the second towel to restore a crystal clear shine.
- Mist window cleaner into the towel whenever cleaning the inside of windows or sensitive components.
- Buff with premium microfiber towel.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Sodium Xylenesulphonate||1300-72-7||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning/Neutralizing agent.|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
Use The 2 Towel Method To Make Sure You Leave That Glass Streak-Free!
Clean Glass Calls For Clean Towels
Using 2 separate towels to clean glass ensures that you don't leave behind any leftover cleaning residue or grime; 1 towel to wipe down the first initial pass and the other to pick up any excess!
- Applicable Materials: Glass Mirrors Screens Lenses
- Applicable Locations: Exterior Interior
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Clean