Rinse-Free is the innovative car wash shampoo that uses next-generation rinseless technology to safely remove dirt, filth, and grime from any car with no hose, no mess, and no scratching or swirling.
Use This Soap To:
- Maintain a brilliant shine anywhere and anytime
- Add UV protection with every wipe of your mitt
- Get rid of that long hose or pressure washer
- Wash in the dead of winter, or blistering heat
- Restore a high gloss shine to your dull paint
Wash Any Car Anywhere, Anytime!
Clean any car in the dead of winter or blistering heat with Rinse Free! Washing with Rinse-Free only requires two buckets and no running water, so you can wash your car anywhere, including your garage. Remove dirt, dust, road grime, brake dust, bird droppings, road salt, and more with Rinse-Free. Use Rinse-Free to clean paintwork, metal, plastic, wheels, undercarriages, glass, and more!
Add Tons of Gloss With Every Wipe
Dirt and contaminants block and scatter light, reduce reflection, and make cars look dull and uncared for. Rinse-Free not only gets your car squeaky clean, it also uses premium gloss enhancers to add tons of extra shine after drying. Slick synthetic lubricants and emulsifiers glide the mitt or towel gently over the surface to remove dirt and grime without scratching sensitive parts.
- Shake well and add 2 - 3 oz to 5 gallon bucket.
- Wash surface one panel at a time using a premium microfiber wash mitt.
- Rinse dirt from mitt in second bucket of clean water, then wring mitt out on the ground or separate catch pan.
- Repeat process over entire car until it is clean.
- Buff residue dry with a premium microfiber towel, or add a quick detail spray for added shine and reduced chance of streaks.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Dimethyl Siloxane, Trimethylsiloxy-terminated||63148-62-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Lubrication|
|Carnauba||8015-86-9||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Gloss/Protection|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Liquid