Premium Microfiber Towels are fluffy and soft and are perfect for final-touch wiping because they are lint and scratch free. Microfiber is the industry-standard cloth for touching and wiping cars because it is super-soft, super-absorbent, and will not scratch paint when used properly
Use This Microfiber Towel To:
- Perfect for final-touch buffing & wiping
- Have lint free & scratch free results
- Silk edges further reduce scratches
- Prevent scratching and swirling
- Bright yellow color highlights dirt; shows you when to flip to avoid scratches
Versatile Scratch less Detailing Towel
Although the fluffy and soft texture of the Premium Microfiber Towel is perfect for final touch detailing, the dual-weave design makes the towel versatile enough for all applications. The two plush pile heights makes short work of liquids and solids alike. Use the high pile side to soak up wash water, detail sprays, and waterless wash solutions. Buff away dried wax, sealant, and polish with the short pile side without fear of scratching the surface. Gently pick up heavy dirt in one direction in the high pile side, and clean windows and glass with the short pile.
Luxurious Silk Edging
The Premium Microfiber Towel uses ultra-soft microfiber and exclusive silk-banded edges to help prevent any swirls or scratches on sensitive paintwork and automotive surfaces. Premium Microfiber Towel features an ultra-soft silk edge. While cheap microfiber towels have hard nylon edges that scratch paint, Premium Microfiber Towels use soft silk edges to protect paint from damage with 100% of the towel’s surface
Normal & High Efficiency Machines:
- Separate microfiber towels by type into designated wash & dry loads.
- Machine wash microfiber goods with Chemical Guys Microfiber Wash and HOT water.
- Add 1 ounce for small wash loads; 2 ounces for medium loads; or 3 or more for large wash loads
- Machine dry microfiber goods on LOW heat.
- Do NOT use fabric softeners nor dryer sheets.
Use Microfiber Wash to Clean and Maintain Your Microfiber Towels & Accessories!
Clean Rinse Technology Dissolves The Toughest Of Grime, Oils and Stains
Simply using Microfiber Wash as your detergent maintains the original condition of microfiber by gently cleaning the fabric to preserve its softness.