Curved Tire Brush
The Curved Tire Brush uses a unique contoured shape to quickly and easily scrub filthy and stained tire sidewalls to release embedded dirt, grease, grime, and debris from deep within the rubber.
What Makes Curved Tire Brush Awesome
Curved Brush Conforms To Sidewalls
Designed with a unique curved block, the contoured Curved Tire Brush easily covers any tire from rim to tread! Sturdy and stiff synthetic bristles stand up to heavy duty wheel cleaners, degreasers, and all kinds of road grime. Easily scrub out and clean embedded dirt, grease, road tar, brake dust, motor oil, and anything else kicked up on the tires with the Curved Tire Brush.
Durable Materials Stand Up To Years Of Detailing Use
Scratch-resistant plastics and a soft rubber brush handle absorb accident impacts and bumps without breaking. The glue-free bond leaves no weak materials that can break down in caustic cleaners and lead to premature brush failure over time. The textured rubber grip puts ergonomic comfort and maximum leverage in the hand of any detailing enthusiast to make even old tires shine like new!
- Scrub every nook and cranny of tires
- Make old tires shine like new
- Maximize arm leverage for deepest clean
- Conform to sidewalls for deepest clean
- Make full tire cleanings a breeze
How To Use Curved Tire Brush
- Rinse away loose contamination and spray the tire down with your favorite Chemical Guys tire cleaner or degreaser.
- Use the Curved Tire Brush to easily scrub filth from tire, around cracks, and through crevices.
- Repeat if necessary on heavy grime areas.
- Once contamination is suspended in the cleaner, simply rinse it away with water.
|Blue, Gray, Black