Nonsense All Purpose Cleaner
- Select Options to see Availability
Nonsense is the invisible, colorless and odorless all-purpose super cleaner that removes dirt and stains from virtually all surfaces without leaving behind colors, odors, or chemical residue!
Use This To:
- Simplify your car care arsenal
- Delicately cleanse sensitive surfaces
- Get the perfect concentration for your needs
- Deep clean filthy surfaces
- Detail without any chemical smell
Transparent Cleaning Technology
Nonsense will completely change the way you think about all surface cleaners! Generic cleaners contain coloring agents that stain or damage and caustic fumes that contaminate surfaces and harm the user. Nonsense breaks down coffee, grease, wine, pet, and food stains in seconds. Color free, odorless, and pH-balanced, Nonsense is designed for the safest and most pleasurable user experience possible.
Clean Any Surface In Seconds
Stains, grime, grease, and dirt don’t stand a chance against the strength of Nonsense! The amazing super cleaner is strong on dirt and stains, and gentle on sensitive carpets and fabric surfaces. Using intensive research and development, Nonsense is super concentrated to squeeze the most cleaning power possible into one bottle. 1 gallon of NONSENSE concentrate makes 20 ready to use gallons.
- Always test fabric/fiber for color fastness in an inconspicuous area.
- Dilute according to desired needs (approximately 20:1 or as needed).
- Apply to stained area, then allow to penetrate 10-60 seconds.
- Blot with a clean absorbent cloth.
|Ingredient INCI Name||Ingredient CAS Number||Ingredient Category||Ingredient Function|
|Sodium Metasilicate Pentahydrate||6834-92-0||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning/Neutralizing Agent|
|Sodium (c10-16) Benzenesulfonate||68081-81-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Surfactant|
|Ethylene Glycol Butyl||111-76-2||Intentionally added non-fragrance||Degreasing/Cleaning|
- Chemicals of Concern:
- Chemicals on CA SB 258 designated list: None
- Fragrance allergen included on Annex III of the EU Cosmetics Regulation No. 1223/2009 as required to be labeled by the EU Detergents Regulation No. 647/2004.: None
- View Material Safety Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for this product can be downloaded from our website. Please note that OSHA's Hazard Communication Standard has different disclosure requirements than California's "Cleaning Products Right to Know Act of 2017." Therefore, information listed in Section 3 of the SDS may not exactly match the information in this disclosure.
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Leather Paint Dashboards Clear Plastics Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Exterior Interior
- Product Form: Liquid